Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source of Shower Trays

Looking for a 700mm wide by 1200mm long (length not critcal) but I really
want a waste that is in the centre of the 700mm end.

Any suggestions for a source? If the waste is on the long side then it
would mean a lot of work on the joists that I want to avoid like the
plague.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/01/2019 22:35, DerbyBorn wrote:
Looking for a 700mm wide by 1200mm long (length not critcal) but I really
want a waste that is in the centre of the 700mm end.

Any suggestions for a source? If the waste is on the long side then it
would mean a lot of work on the joists that I want to avoid like the
plague.

Does it have to be a traditional round waste, or would one of the ones
with a more "trendy" long rectangular waster be ok?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A quick Google finds this

https://www.showertraysuk.co.uk/aqua...1200mm-x-700mm

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 29/01/2019 09:59, JohnW wrote:
A quick Google finds this

https://www.showertraysuk.co.uk/aqua...1200mm-x-700mm

John

I suggested Mira because they are good quality, and a large shower tray
is not something to skimp on. If it cracks after installation, that's a
really gigantic PITA. Of course, it shouldn't if correctly installed,
but 1200 long is more likely to crack than a smaller one.

https://www.mirashowers.co.uk/shower...00-0-upstands/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2019 09:59, JohnW wrote:
A quick Google finds this

https://www.showertraysuk.co.uk/aqua...1200mm-x-700mm

That's with the hole in the long edge alas...

Claygate have a *vast* range of shower trays, and one of their "Linea"
range might do - but I think the closest match on the dimension is 1200x760:

https://www.claygate.co.uk/Products/...r/TMUK-Linear-

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

JohnW wrote in
:

https://www.showertraysuk.co.uk/aqua...ofile-stone-re
sin-shower-tray-1200mm-x-700mm

Waste is on the long side - I want one at the end.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote in :

https://www.mirashowers.co.uk/shower...a-flight-low-r

Very promising. Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/01/2019 22:35, DerbyBorn wrote:
Looking for a 700mm wide by 1200mm long (length not critcal) but I really
want a waste that is in the centre of the 700mm end.

Any suggestions for a source? If the waste is on the long side then it
would mean a lot of work on the joists that I want to avoid like the
plague.

We got a similar one from B&Q a few years ago with the waste in the
corner if that's any use.

shower trays jacob UK diy 0 February 15th 05 10:20 AM
Has anyone else had problems with B&Q shower trays? Dave UK diy 2 January 10th 05 05:18 PM
Shower trays (again) Dave UK diy 13 January 6th 05 11:35 PM
Quadrant Shower trays Pogivore UK diy 0 December 31st 04 06:43 PM
resin shower trays that keep cracking David McMillan UK diy 4 September 1st 04 11:10 AM