DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I would to solve problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/629214-i-would-solve-problem.html)

lismic January 12th 19 12:25 PM

I would to solve problem

More info i need to :). lisgero. I would to solve problem...

Andy Bennet January 12th 19 12:50 PM

I would to solve problem

On 12/01/2019 12:25, lismic wrote:
More info i need to :). lisgero. I would to solve problem...

And will to go over and watch forever the troubled waters across the
vacant valley of doom. Lolz

lismic January 12th 19 02:13 PM

this website is for me helpful

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems

Graham.[_11_] January 12th 19 07:30 PM

I would to solve problem

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems

It's more than a website, my freind. It's a portal to a different
world, a world that existed before the Web; a world that arguably
existed beforre the Internet itself.

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Brian Gaff January 13th 19 08:57 AM

I would to solve problem

Darned pests those valleys of doom, best avoided.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...