Banned

Location: Germany
Send a message via ICQ to lismic Send a message via AIM to lismic Send a message via Yahoo to lismic Send a message via Skype™ to lismic
Default I would to solve problem

More info i need to . lisgero. I would to solve problem...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2019 12:25, lismic wrote:
More info i need to . lisgero. I would to solve problem...

And will to go over and watch forever the troubled waters across the
vacant valley of doom. Lolz
Banned

Location: Germany
Send a message via ICQ to lismic Send a message via AIM to lismic Send a message via Yahoo to lismic Send a message via Skype™ to lismic
Default this website is for me helpful

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems

It's more than a website, my freind. It's a portal to a different
world, a world that existed before the Web; a world that arguably
existed beforre the Internet itself.

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Darned pests those valleys of doom, best avoided.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...