Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that name
for yonks ?

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that name
for yonks ?

Andrew

Think he gave up on uk.d-i-y. Noise to signal ratio got too high for him.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 30 December 2018 18:02:58 UTC, Andrew Mawson wrote:
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that name
for yonks ?

I think he's cashed in his Handyman Franchise and retired to life on the cruise ships as a guest speaker.

Or he's too busy paying off that bollard he reversed into ...

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim+ wrote:
Andrew Mawson wrote:
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under
that name for yonks ?

Andrew

Think he gave up on uk.d-i-y. Noise to signal ratio got too high for
him.

Tim

He got fed up of being stalked by some tosser cyclist on the cycling group.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:03:25 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that
name for yonks ?

I think he moved. Adam will know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 30/12/2018 18:38, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:03:25 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that
name for yonks ?

I think he moved. Adam will know.

Well he was in Blackburn at his eldest daughter's house on the 23rd of
December having a beer with me and getting me to drill holes in the
wrong place for the outside socket:-)

Although he still lives in the Medway area, he was just up North for
Christmas.

He then took the virginity of my new Makita impact driver to fix his
daughters gate that the Hippo Bag collection driver knocked down.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Adam has, in person.

- not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ?

He pops up occasionally, does a dummy spit about
all the OT brexit **** and goes off again in a huff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/12/2018 19:01, ARW wrote:
On 30/12/2018 18:38, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:03:25 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that
name for yonks ?

I think he moved. Adam will know.

Well he was in Blackburn at his eldest daughter's house on the 23rd of
December having a beer with me and getting me to drill holes in the
wrong place for the outside socket:-)

Although he still lives in the Medway area, he was just up North for
Christmas.

He then took the virginity of my new Makita impact driver to fix his
daughters gate that the Hippo Bag collection driver knocked down.

Please pass on my best wishes next time you are in touch.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 30 December 2018 19:01:36 UTC, ARW wrote:
He then took the virginity of my new Makita impact driver

That's beyond the call of friendship. That's taking advantage. :-)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim J wrote:

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Adam has, in person.

- not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ?

He pops up occasionally, does a dummy spit about
all the OT brexit **** and goes off again in a huff.

He used to deliberately wreck the cyclist group by being throughly
obnoxious for his own entertainment ,
and then complained about OT postings on here . Hypocritical **** really.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 8:11:47 PM UTC, Marland wrote:

He used to deliberately wreck the cyclist group by being throughly
obnoxious for his own entertainment ,
and then complained about OT postings on here . Hypocritical **** really.

GH

He also teamed up with Judith and Mr Benn and turned up at the BP AGM in 2011 in order to try and get me the sack for posting to urc in work's time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim J" Wrote in message:

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Adam has, in person.

- not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ?

He pops up occasionally, does a dummy spit about
all the OT brexit **** and goes off again in a huff.

Feck off woddles this is genuine...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Marland wrote:
Tim J wrote:

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Adam has, in person.

- not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ?

He pops up occasionally, does a dummy spit about
all the OT brexit **** and goes off again in a huff.

He used to deliberately wreck the cyclist group by being throughly
obnoxious for his own entertainment ,
and then complained about OT postings on here . Hypocritical **** really.

Well yeah. I didnt mention that in his season of goodwill in the hope that
hes mended his ways.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/12/2018 18:03, Andrew Mawson wrote:
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that
name for yonks ?

Andrew

Too many brexit posts so he stopped reading/posting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I never really got this problem as nobody ever said you had to read
everything and it takes almost zero time to bypass the dross.
People are getting less tolerant and more impatient, I find.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
Andrew Mawson wrote:
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that
name
for yonks ?

Andrew

Think he gave up on uk.d-i-y. Noise to signal ratio got too high for him.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:

Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Too many brexit posts so he stopped reading/posting.

Even though he was pro-UKIP when Mark Reckless was his local MP
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 17:34:45 +0000, ARW wrote:

Give Dave my best wishes if you want to.

I will do.

Is he doing any more books?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 31/12/2018 18:18, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 17:34:45 +0000, ARW wrote:

Give Dave my best wishes if you want to.

I will do.

Is he doing any more books?

He did not mention one.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela wrote:
On 15:29 31 Dec 2018, Marland wrote in
:

Pamela wrote:
On 20:16 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 8:11:47 PM UTC, Marland wrote:

He used to deliberately wreck the cyclist group by being throughly
obnoxious for his own entertainment , and then complained about OT
postings on here . Hypocritical **** really.

GH

He also teamed up with Judith and Mr Benn and turned up at the BP
AGM in 2011 in order to try and get me the sack for posting to urc
in work's time.

BP as in British Petroleum?

How would attending that AGM manage to get you the sack? It seems a
bit too high powered a meeting to discuss trivia.

Especially 2011 when the repercussions of the DeepWater Horizon leak
were leading to strong protests at the meeting.

As a self employed person I cannot see the TMH wasting a days earning
potential to do it either.

There are notes on the 2011 BP AGM here

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...rgy/oilandgas/
8449866/Independent-Commission-on-Banking-interim-report-live.html

Simon Masons alleged personal abuse of his employers time by the
names mentioned doesn't seem to be worthy of note nor is it listed
in any of the resolutions that year
https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/pd...s/bp-agm-poll-
results-2011.pdf

Simon Mason is being delusional.

GH

I didn't realise the post was from Simon Mason. That explains a lot.
Delusional is a foregone conclusion. Self-important is another.

I wonder how many people bought the autobiography he was going to
publish a couple of years ago. It was called "The Man Who Came Back
from the Dead". I don't see it on Aamzon - not even in the vanity
self-publishing section.

Well, I may have been mentioned in his book.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 3:29:38 PM UTC, Marland wrote:
Pamela wrote:
On 20:16 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...port-live.html

https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/pd...sults-2011.pdf

Simon Mason is being delusional.

GH

If only - here is the thread.

It was 2012 though, not 2011.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...M/MoQvJ3xpCnkJ

Mr Benn, Judith and Dave Lang all turned up at the BP AGM 2012.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 3:35:39 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Judith is Anthony Bournes and lives in Collyhurst.
Mr Benn is deceased.

Did Anthony work in a place selling spare parts for vax cleaners and such
like?

According to Ophelia he had a Thai bride business and a Thai bride when he lived in Andover.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
Pamela wrote:
On 15:29 31 Dec 2018, Marland wrote in
:

Pamela wrote:
On 20:16 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

[...]

which book would that be:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mason_(author)

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 3:29:38 PM UTC, Marland wrote:
Pamela wrote:
On 20:16 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

[...]

why?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela wrote:
On 15:29 31 Dec 2018, Marland wrote in
:

Pamela wrote:
On 20:16 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

[...]

Shurely shome
mishtakes?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 31 December 2018 19:57:29 UTC, ARW wrote:
So? If you run your own business you might as well loot a bit of stock.

And if you're careful not to damage the packaging you can put it back in stock after you've borrowed it.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 01/01/2019 10:30, tim... wrote:

wrote in message
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 3:29:38 PM UTC, Marland wrote:
Pamela wrote:
On 20:16Â* 30 Dec 2018, wrote in
:

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 8:11:47 PM UTC, Marland wrote:

He used to deliberately wreck the cyclist group by being throughly
obnoxious for his own entertainment ,
and then complained about OT postings on here . Hypocritical ****
really.

GH

He also teamed up with Judith and Mr Benn and turned up at the BP AGM
in 2011 in order to try and get me the sack for posting to urc in
work's time.

BP as in British Petroleum?

How would attending that AGM manage to get you the sack?Â* It seems
a bit too
high powered a meeting to discuss trivia.

Especially 2011 when the repercussions of the DeepWater Horizon leak
were
leading to strong protests at the meeting.

As a self employed person I cannot see the TMH wasting a days earning
potential to do it either.

There are notes on the 2011 BP AGM here
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...port-live.html

Simon Masons alleged personal abuse of his employers timeÂ* by the names
mentioned doesnt seem to be worthy of note nor is it listed in any
of the
resolutions that year
https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/pd...sults-2011.pdf

Simon Mason is being delusional.

GH

If only - here is the thread.

It was 2012 though, not 2011.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...M/MoQvJ3xpCnkJ

Mr Benn, Judith and Dave Lang all turned up at the BP AGM 2012.

why?

Maybe they did not.

--
Adam