Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Clean an egg Tempera paintring

I have a painting that I created in 1954.

I was particuarly proud of it, so much so that it was stuck away in our
attic since my marriage in 1964!

I want to clean it but do not dare until taking some advice.

It is in Egg Tempera. What c;leaning solvents can i use without
destroying it?

TIA

Alan

--
Ubuntu 18.04, kernel 4.15.0-42-generic, Cinnamon 3.6.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.