Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gasp! Age related content at Lidl?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 03:37:30 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 18:05:08 UTC, Anonymous wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:17:17 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 14:56:45 UTC, Anonymous wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:53:59 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 29 October 2018 17:34:19 UTC, Anonymous wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:17:08 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 29 October 2018 15:49:56 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ...

wrote:
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:22:39 -0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

"Jim K" wrote in message
news:GIadnQo5M9TEb0vGnZ2dnUU78emdnZ2d@brightview .co.uk...
Wrote in message:
On Monday, 29 October 2018 11:26:10 UTC, JimK wrote:

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLi...1&week=2&ar=10
Answers on a (UK) postcard....

Can't show pictures of chisels to under 18s.

Owain

What happens?

if they are black and live in london they kill somebody

If they are khazar, then it gets away with mass murder,
muggings,
kiddies fiddling, mass embezzlement,
hate speech, etc.
Like you these vermin do not work but get everything done

and
paid
for
them.

yes fuzzy wuzzies are nothing but trouble .....

They don't like it up 'em.

So when are you two going to meet up and go to a hotel for

some
one
one
fun?

No plans AFAIK I donlt even know who you are refering to.

Your lot are so predictable,

Who is it you're refering to when you say "you lot" ?

blame all the planet for your ******* race
ills,
be it inbreeding.

I guess you know more about that than me then.

But wait, friztel was all about that.

Yes he lived in the EU .

Ahh poor dss sponger troll boy. Truth hurts, just like your arse

every
Saturday.

Why are you interested in my arse ?
SO tell me what yuo think I was doing on satuday, were yuo sticking

yuor dick up someones arse thinking it was me perhaps fantasising ?

Being inbred down to your law "10th generation impure" seems to

always
get back to you.

You should know.

fritzel, your lots norm. He is an invader to the West, just loke

your
filthy kind.

Invader from where he is Austrian, are you getting confused again,

too
much butt sex is it.

He was an invader from eastern Europe,

Where did he invade ?

`.`.like you the dss sponger,

I don;t claim dss.

surname gives it away.

what does it give away ?

No matter how much your butt loving kind seems
to avoid the facts,

What facts are yuo going on about.

you must hurt so bad every Saturday. So much
experience in slamming butts. Maybe why your lot love to go after

minors
since your exceptionally ugly "women" that shave their heads as to

give
you the baby look you crave retard troll.

You;ve been buying those cheap meds online haven't you, I suugest yuo

let your carer or responsibile adult know otherwise you won't be
recieving your proper medication and you know what happens then don't
you ..... or rather we here can even if you can't.

Another harry type, as put by someone else. Your posting times prove
you do not work, so you are a DSS sponger. What alternative universe
you live in
Do you even understand English" Or what do you want more "schtum"
garbage language. So how much psychiatric clinics you attend?
Fritzel, your kind is not a Western European surname. You must love fox
"news" as it is full of your non Western types such as ingraham.
That piece of genetic scum got pretty badly shown up a few weeks ago by
some real American finding out her grandmother illegally came to
America and even her parents
could not speak English.
So how many kids have you attacked as per your religious duty demands.