Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Used Granite

I'm in the process of refitting the kitchen, having united the previous kitchen and dining room.

I removed the old granite work surfaces and kept them, rather than throwing them in the skip. I thought they'd be worth something.

Looking on ebay, I see loads of people with a similar idea. I get them impression looking at the prices that there's not much of a market for used work tops.

Am I totally wrong. Anyone else out there tried to shift unwanted granite/marble ?

Thanks