Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No more mansize

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 13:53:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes , whatever a totally gay male is.

And just what did you think it could mean?

No idea I though people were just gay or 'straight'

Thought a man of the world such as you might have heard the term bisexual
being used?

Yes and that doesn't mean totally gay does it.

Correct. Bisexual doesn't mean gay. At least we're getting somewhere.

I know quite a few bisexuals too, and bisexuals aren't just 50/50 I've
slept with a bisexual girl the next day she said I don't believe I let
you do that I don;t realy like men that much, I prefer women most of the
time, she said, she believed her ratios of partners was about 20% male
and 80% female.

You sleep with some real slags, then?

A friend comign over tonight if F2M, I know of the
islington swimming pool where they hold meeting for gender changed
swimmers, or for anyone that has body issues, I know someone that swam
fully clothed there, because of an unsight mark across her body.

And Googled it to find out what it meant?

I know I just don't know what you mean by fully gay, or any other
fraction of gayness you might choose to state.

Think most 'straight' men would know what was meant by totally straight.

--
*Constipated People Don't Give A Crap*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 16:43:02 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes , whatever a totally gay male is.

And just what did you think it could mean?

No idea I though people were just gay or 'straight'

Thought a man of the world such as you might have heard the term bisexual
being used?

Yes and that doesn't mean totally gay does it.

Correct. Bisexual doesn't mean gay. At least we're getting somewhere.

But bisexuals are gay aren't they , I mean some **** those of the same sex as themselves if that's not gay then what is ?

And this is why I mentioned the bisexual girl who told me her ratios, but you;ve missed that point haven't you, it went over your head.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

all no fun since they made it legal ...bona

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

For some I suppose, maybe that's why canada is making cannabis legal to stop it being 'fun'