Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default End the BBC license fee

On 23/10/2018 15:34, soup wrote:
Anyone who advertises jobs as NOT open to everyone[1] doesn't deserve a
****ing penny of mine.

No worries mate, theres an airline in te caribbean that takes deaf dumb
and blind pilots who cant fly, but to date its the only one I know that
adverstises jobs open to anyone.

What a prat you are

--
€œI know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most

ۥ Leo Tolstoy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 15:44:18 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 23/10/2018 15:34, soup wrote:
Anyone who advertises jobs as NOT open to everyone[1] doesn't deserve a
****ing penny of mine.

No worries mate, theres an airline in te caribbean that takes deaf dumb
and blind pilots who cant fly, but to date its the only one I know that
adverstises jobs open to anyone.

Does it ?, perhaps it's the same country that decides on it's politics by those that don't vote.

What a prat you are

But at least I kn ow what he meant we have similar thiongs here but they are better at covering it up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Leicester.html