Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default StainedSofa -

My daughter has a sofa that has "suede type" cushions. One of them has
become stained due to being sat on when wearing some new black jeans..

Any suggestions for cleaning off the discolouration?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:58:04 UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
My daughter has a sofa that has "suede type" cushions. One of them has
become stained due to being sat on when wearing some new black jeans..

Any suggestions for cleaning off the discolouration?

did washing powder not work or has it not been tried?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in newspno4o$rh8$1@dont-
email.me:

Or turning it upside down?
Is this truly dye or just fluff adhering to it?
Brian

I will try and go and see for myself Brian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/10/2018 17:32, DerbyBorn wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in newspno4o$rh8$1@dont-
email.me:

Or turning it upside down?
Is this truly dye or just fluff adhering to it?

I will try and go and see for myself Brian.

If it's fluff one of those 'magic' clothes brushes should clean it.

--
Max Demian