Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parachute regiment wearing EUSSR flag

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:12:14 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 16:58:36 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 06/09/2018 14:52, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 6 September 2018 10:13:17 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 05/09/2018 19:17, harry wrote:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...-Bosnia-latest

There are 22 different countries taking part in the exercise. The
soldiers taking part need a common identifier. Did you object to

them
wearing the blue beret of NATO, when NATO was overseeing the
implementation of the Dayton Agreement? If not, why not? It served
exactly the same purpose.

Colin Bignell

There is no such thing as an EUSSR army.
How then can any soldiers be wearing it's flag?..

They are wearing the EUFOR roundel, which uses the same circle of

stars
but is not the EU flag.

Ah. Reduced to nitpicking!

Typical harry, does not understand facts. Now then how much did you
cost the UK today?
Your preferential treatment must cost a packet for your luxury
(parastic lifestyle).
But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,

As I have. mentioned to you in the past when you say this you are
selective in your memory.

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course as
you have done for several years.
That is a benefit you hypocritical ****.
Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money grabbing
slime ball I cant imagine you turned family allowance payments or whatever
version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you dont see these things as benefits.

GH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Marland wrote:
Funny how people like you don‘t see these things as benefits.

Benefits are what lesser people get. They are rights to harry.

--
*That's it! I‘m calling grandma!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Have you given up your right to draw a state pension? That's a very
grand gesture.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

[...]

He paid for the state pension.

That's a very grand gesture.

Not necessarily. I havent bothered to claim mine, its
peanuts compared with what I accumulated myself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 8 September 2018 10:51:09 UTC+1, Marland wrote:
harry wrote:

But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,

As I have. mentioned to you in the past when you say this you are
selective in your memory.

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course as
you have done for several years.
That is a benefit you hypocritical ****.
Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money grabbing
slime ball I cant imagine you turned family allowance payments or whatever
version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you dont see these things as benefits.

GH

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work & paid no taxes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
On Saturday, 8 September 2018 10:51:09 UTC+1, Marland wrote:

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course as
you have done for several years.
That is a benefit you hypocritical ****.
Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money grabbing
slime ball I cant imagine you turned family allowance payments or whatever
version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you dont see these things as benefits.

GH

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work & paid no taxes.

There will be people younger than you who have paid more taxes than you.
Because they are too young they will not get the Winter fuel payment.
Hence you are getting something they dont and are benefiting where they
dont.
Besides those who have never worked as much you also get it if they are old
enough so although you may not like it as far as things you go you and they
are absolutely equal in claiming that benefit.

Somewhere there will be someone like you with the same views who brought up
Children and claimed the various allowances who had a colleague doing the
same job on the same salary who did not have children and did not.
Hence the parent was getting a benefit the other did not, in fact as a
single unmarried person they probably paid more tax. Using your logic that
it is paid taxes that count to entitlement they should when they finally
get something such as state pension, WFP get more than the other.

No matter what you think and state you are claiming benefits, your taxes
paid are irrelevant to the issue.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits
****-fer-brains,

As I have. mentioned to you in the past when you say this you are
selective in your memory.

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course as
you have done for several years.
That is a benefit you hypocritical ****.
Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money grabbing
slime ball I cant imagine you turned family allowance payments or
whatever
version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you dont see these things as benefits.

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work

Yes.

& paid no taxes.

Thats a lie with VAT, tho you can certainly say that those
whose entire income is benefits have paid no taxes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 05:39:30 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work

Yes.

& paid no taxes.

That¢s a lie with VAT, tho you can certainly say that those
whose entire income is benefits have paid no taxes.

Geezuz Christ, what an endlessly smartassing senile wisenheimer! Come on,
don't tell me that YOU are not a psychiatric case, Rot! tsk

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 04:08:20 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

Have you given up your right to draw a state pension?

He paid for the state pension.

That's a very grand gesture.

Not necessarily. I havent bothered to claim mine, it¢s
peanuts compared with what I accumulated myself.

LOL! Yeah, so you keep telling us, senile oaf! LMAO

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits
****-fer-brains,

As I have. mentioned to you in the past when you say this you are
selective in your memory.

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course
as you have done for several years. That is a benefit you hypocritical
****. Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money
grabbing slime ball I can‘t imagine you turned family allowance
payments or whatever version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you don‘t see these things as benefits.

GH

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work & paid no taxes.

Just to get this totally clear. You think someone severely disabled who
can't work should get no benefits?

Or even more so - a housewife who hasn't worked shouldn't get an OAP, etc?

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

[...]

He is worried that if they keep paying benefits they will run out of
money to pay his FITs, etc.

I think they should means test his payments.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

[...]

It's worse than that, do you think those benefits should be removed from
a claimant because they do work? And have made the efforts others choose
not to make?

Or even more so - a housewife who hasn't worked shouldn't get an OAP, etc?

In this case yes, she should either bring up a child or work in order to
get credits for an OAP.

You make housewives sound like lazy slags.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work & paid no taxes.

Just to get this totally clear. You think someone severely disabled who
can't work should get no benefits?

It's worse than that, do you think those benefits should be removed from
a claimant because they do work? And have made the efforts others choose
not to make?

I'd suggest you ask harry about his idea of utopia.

Or even more so - a housewife who hasn't worked shouldn't get an OAP, etc?

In this case yes, she should either bring up a child or work in order to
get credits for an OAP.

Why should my taxes be used to pay for bringing up someone's child? You
must be some form of lefty****, to quote Turnip.

You make housewives sound like lazy slags.

Either they pay taxes or they don't. This is how harry wants eligibility
to benefits determined.

--
*The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
news
harry wrote:

[...]

They are if they dont work once the youngest brat has started school.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:45:24 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

In this case yes, she should either bring up a child or work in order to
get credits for an OAP.

You make housewives sound like lazy slags.

They are if they don¢t work once the youngest brat has started school.

Let's just hope your brats didn't take after their father, senile Rot!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/09/2018 09:10, harry wrote:
I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,

really ?.

How about your Feed-in-Tariffs ?. Just another benefit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

But then, you have never worked, so then say something else your
spitful little failure life has sponged off today?

I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,

As I have. mentioned to you in the past when you say this you are
selective in your memory.

You will be getting your old persons Winter Fuel Payment in due course as
you have done for several years.
That is a benefit you hypocritical ****.
Did you ever manage to breed children? If you did as a money grabbing
slime ball I cant imagine you turned family allowance payments or whatever
version of it was around at the time down.

Funny how people like you dont see these things as benefits.

GH

They are things I have paid for in taxes over the years.
Whereas many on benefits have done no useful work & paid no taxes.

Only if the total taxes you paid exceeds the value of the benefits
you have and will have guzzled over your lifetime.

This includes *FIT payments*, roads, libraries, police, fire brigade etc
etc etc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 10 September 2018 17:10:17 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 08/09/2018 09:10, harry wrote:
I have never been on the dole or had any form ofbenefits ****-fer-brains,

really ?.

How about your Feed-in-Tariffs ?. Just another benefit.

He probbaly never attended school or have ever visited a doctor or hospital.