Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default This fruity Pimms stuff, does it have alcohol in?

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:
I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

Got hiccups.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

I hope you picked the bits of cucumber out?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

about 25% IIRC ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/2018 21:40, John Rumm wrote:
On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

about 25% IIRC ;-)

That's good practice for some of the real challenges, such as drinking a
couple of jugs and then not snoring during the performance at at
Glyndebourne

--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 15 July 2018 21:40:50 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

about 25% IIRC ;-)

That's served neat!

Diluted it's probably 5% (that's what the ready-to-drink version is).

And I wouldn't put cucumber in it in the first place. Yeugh.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:
I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

Gin. (If it's #1)

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/2018 21:40, John Rumm wrote:

about 25% IIRC ;-)

Yeah, neat Pimms out the bottle might well be that, but by the time
you've 'half an' halved' it with Lemonade put all the cucumber and other
veggies and Fruits in it, it is down to about that of a strong beer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 16 July 2018 03:02:55 UTC+1, soup wrote:
Yeah, neat Pimms out the bottle might well be that, but by the time
you've 'half an' halved' it with Lemonade put all the cucumber and other
veggies and Fruits in it, it is down to about that of a strong beer.

Of course, a lot depends on the size of the "jugs".

2 x 2-litre jugs is going to be about 7 pints, which under a hot sun would send most people a bit "relaxed"

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes I'd have thought it has to say something on its receptacle by law.
I think from what has been said you had best not drive for a day...
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

about 25% IIRC ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:05:09 +0100, GB wrote:

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

If it was mixed at Wimbledon all you've had is two litres of ice and about 38ml
of Pimms (25% abv) all for knocking up 50 quid

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/07/2018 03:02, soup wrote:
On 15/07/2018 21:40, John Rumm wrote:

about 25% IIRC ;-)

Yeah, neat Pimms out the bottle might well be that, but by the time
you've 'half an' halved' it with Lemonade put all the cucumber and other
veggies and Fruits in it, it is down to about that of a strong beer.

Pimms premix is 5.4%, so more like a moderately strong cider.

For neat Pimms the recommendation is 1:3 with lemonade, which would make
it 6.25%.

--
Max Demian

a trailer full of Stuff, Stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff was Ping Karl! pyotr filipivich Metalworking 0 May 30th 12 06:35 PM
Fruity tangent type thought - floorboards Tim Watts UK diy 22 January 12th 11 01:57 PM
pimms alternative sm_jamieson UK diy 9 July 9th 10 07:44 PM
Autumnal musty fruity smell N_Cook Electronics Repair 8 June 12th 09 08:57 AM
fruity loops 7.0 crack [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 22nd 08 04:47 PM