Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Unlogging a toilet (from the web)

In case anyone here hasnt heard this story:
https://www.comicsands.com/plumber-u...580391002.html
--
Jón Fairbairn
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jon Fairbairn Wrote in message:
In case anyone here hasn?t heard this story:
https://www.comicsands.com/plumber-u...580391002.html
--
Jón Fairbairn

Hmm, I'm sceptical. The sweep on sewer pipe joins would make it
unlikely in the first place and if the blockage had been beyond
the first connection then more than one toilet would have been
blocked.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cursitor Doom Wrote in message:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:23:55 +0100, Tim+ wrote:

Jon Fairbairn Wrote in message:
In case anyone here hasn?t heard this story:
https://www.comicsands.com/plumber-u...-hotel-toilet-

reddit-2580391002.html
--
Jón Fairbairn

Hmm, I'm sceptical. The sweep on sewer pipe joins would make it
unlikely in the first place and if the blockage had been beyond the
first connection then more than one toilet would have been blocked.

Tim

Trust you to spoil it.

:-)

Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/06/2018 19:03, Jim K wrote:
Cursitor Doom Wrote in message:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:23:55 +0100, Tim+ wrote:

Jon Fairbairn Wrote in message:
In case anyone here hasn?t heard this story:
https://www.comicsands.com/plumber-u...-hotel-toilet-

reddit-2580391002.html
--
Jón Fairbairn

Hmm, I'm sceptical. The sweep on sewer pipe joins would make it
unlikely in the first place and if the blockage had been beyond the
first connection then more than one toilet would have been blocked.

Tim

Trust you to spoil it.

:-)

+1. But I would love to believe that it was true.

---