Phil

Default Sarah Beeny..............Wow man !

When is this chick gonna do Property Ladder programme topless ! Wow
what a lovely pair of Hooters G She really oils my hinges G I'd be
willing to adjust her scaffolding anytime.

Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough
geoff

In message , Phil
writes
When is this chick gonna do Property Ladder programme topless ! Wow
what a lovely pair of Hooters G She really oils my hinges G I'd be
willing to adjust her scaffolding anytime.

Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough

More bromide please nurse

--
geoff