Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default US Citizenship Test

T posted for all of us...

On 06/19/2018 11:27 PM, Bod wrote:
For a bit of fun, I just took the US Citizenship test and passed :-)

Get rid of Trump and I might move over there ;-)

Why do I not believe you troll. You have so little clue about
our history and laws you would fail on your ass.

I have added the group uk.d-i-y so his fellow trolls can find him.

--
Tekkie