Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bayko gardening?

Does anybody remember the toy gardening outfits that let you plant
plastic flowers in plastic flower beds ...I particularly remember a wall
with a row of holes for planting on top of it ...there were vaious
garden impliments...can't remember the scale but may have been dinky toy
scale ....any details would be good....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/8/2018 9:36 PM, jim.gm4dhj wrote:
Does anybody remember the toy gardening outfits that let you plant
plastic flowers in plastic flower beds ...I particularly remember a wall
with a row of holes for planting on top of it ...there were vaious
garden impliments...can't remember the scale but may have been dinky toy
scale ....any details would be good....

OK found it ....

https://www.vectis.co.uk/britains-fl...diorama_403224
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/8/2018 9:38 PM, jim.gm4dhj wrote:
On 5/8/2018 9:36 PM, jim.gm4dhj wrote:
Does anybody remember the toy gardening outfits that let you plant
plastic flowers in plastic flower beds ...I particularly remember a
wall with a row of holes for planting on top of it ...there were
vaious garden impliments...can't remember the scale but may have been
dinky toy scale ....any details would be good....

OK found it ....

https://www.vectis.co.uk/britains-fl...diorama_403224

found my wall ...tee hee

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-...-/382457226773
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , jim.gm4dhj
writes

found my wall ...tee hee

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-...ALL-WITH-TULIP
S-/382457226773

That reminds me of another useful little tool I have - the 'pusher' for
Britains plastic gardens, used to push the plants into the holes. I do
have a few of the pre war metal (lead?) garden parts.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/8/2018 10:12 PM, Graeme wrote:
In message , jim.gm4dhj
writes

found my wall ...tee hee

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-...ALL-WITH-TULIP
S-/382457226773

That reminds me of another useful little tool I have - the 'pusher' for
Britains plastic gardens, used to push the plants into the holes.Â* I do
have a few of the pre war metal (lead?) garden parts.

cool

Bayko Screwdriver .... Post Amature Radio times ... UK diy 26 May 9th 18 09:53 PM
Gardening - Natural Science NOT rocket science.. ezycash Home Ownership 0 March 18th 09 05:00 PM
gardening Ed UK diy 3 February 13th 07 11:57 PM
gardening tips Lonnie Batchelor Woodworking 0 August 15th 05 11:26 AM
Crafts, home improvement, cooking, gardening, etc. [email protected] Home Repair 0 July 29th 05 06:52 PM