Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default retor fit dog bolts,french doors.

Having read the thread on French door hinges and dog type hinges I
discovered my neighbours French doors do not have anything at the hinge
side of the door, pins or dog type bolts and with the hinges on the
outside a security risk..
Is there an after market solution to this that would be relatively easy
to retro fit?
Only thing so far was these on Amazon. Any other solutions other than
replacing the doors?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Upvc-Door-H.../dp/B01FXNKXCI
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/2018 08:00, ss wrote:
Having read the thread on French door hinges and dog type hinges I
discovered my neighbours French doors do not have anything at the hinge
side of the door, pins or dog type bolts and with the hinges on the
outside a security risk..
Is there an after market solution to this that would be relatively easy
to retro fit?
Only thing so far was these on Amazon. Any other solutions other than
replacing the doors?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Upvc-Door-H.../dp/B01FXNKXCI

How about:

https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/...-pack-2-386584

https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/...-pack-2-832153

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

On 02/05/2018 11:58, John Rumm wrote:
How about:

https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/...-pack-2-386584

https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/...-pack-2-832153

Yes those type of fittings looks feasable, I will start to look at
measurements and see whats possible. Thanks for links.