Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flushing heating system and rads

I had my Worcester combi boiler serviced last week, and the engineer
suggested that the system needed flushing out as the water in the system
was discoloured.

I spoke to a local plumber who told me that it if was working, then
leave it alone. He added that his policy was to leave well alone.
I might add that the boiler is working well.

So, as a consumer and householder with no technical knowledge what
should I do?

Thank you,
pfj

--
To contact the author then write to pfjames2000ATicloudDOTcom