Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gridwatch down?

Just looked and it is not responding.

Cheers

Dave R

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David wrote:

Just looked and it is not responding.

Seems that way ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/18 13:16, Andy Burns wrote:
David wrote:

Just looked and it is not responding.

Seems that way ...

yup. I was out and the mysql daemon crashed for some reason. It
restarted but I had made an unfortunate config change teh daybefore
which resulted in it being unable to accept connections.

Should be OK now

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain

Gridwatch Down? David UK diy 77 January 30th 17 03:54 PM
Ping TNP: Gridwatch down Mike Tomlinson UK diy 6 January 26th 16 09:50 PM
Ping TNP: Gridwatch b0rked? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 4 January 15th 13 09:46 AM
More gridwatch Brian Gaff UK diy 0 November 28th 12 10:30 PM
Gridwatch full dataset available The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 2 February 19th 12 05:34 PM