Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Before the concrete pours...

I thought you might be interested to see this block of flats under
construction from a convenient vantage point.

The advertising billboards are a clue that UK Building Regulations are
not involved here....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ht...9#.WmkLGsTLj-Y

Nick
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Nick Odell Wrote in message:
I thought you might be interested to see this block of flats under
construction from a convenient vantage point.

The advertising billboards are a clue that UK Building Regulations are
not involved here....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ht...9#.WmkLGsTLj-Y

Nick

It'll be fine :-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/18 08:03, jim wrote:
Nick Odell Wrote in message:
I thought you might be interested to see this block of flats under
construction from a convenient vantage point.

The advertising billboards are a clue that UK Building Regulations are
not involved here....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ht...9#.WmkLGsTLj-Y

Nick

It'll be fine :-)

I timed that photo just right: today they are pouring. When they are
done I'll post some pictures: I just know you guys are going to want to
drool over all the hi-tec safety equipment on show.

Nick
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Nick Odell Wrote in message:
On 25/01/18 08:03, jim wrote:
Nick Odell Wrote in message:
I thought you might be interested to see this block of flats under
construction from a convenient vantage point.

The advertising billboards are a clue that UK Building Regulations are
not involved here....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ht...9#.WmkLGsTLj-Y

Nick

It'll be fine :-)

I timed that photo just right: today they are pouring. When they are
done I'll post some pictures: I just know you guys are going to want to
drool over all the hi-tec safety equipment on show.

Nick

Ooh yes please! :-)

Is there a "communal welly" perchance?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

jim k Wrote in message:
Nick Odell Wrote in message:
On 25/01/18 08:03, jim wrote:
Nick Odell Wrote in message:
I thought you might be interested to see this block of flats under
construction from a convenient vantage point.

The advertising billboards are a clue that UK Building Regulations are
not involved here....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ht...9#.WmkLGsTLj-Y

Nick

It'll be fine :-)

I timed that photo just right: today they are pouring. When they are
done I'll post some pictures: I just know you guys are going to want to
drool over all the hi-tec safety equipment on show.

Nick

Ooh yes please! :-)

Is there a "communal welly" perchance?

Any news?? :-)