Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Petition to sign (Halal/Kosher meat)

On Saturday, 21 October 2017 16:39:30 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 19/10/2017 17:50, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 October 2017 19:15:56 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 18/10/2017 16:49, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200147

Is that because they call (or are supposed to call) the name of their
god before slaughtering the animals?

I've signed it because for me it's about how the animal lived and died.

Halal meat has nothing to do with the way the animal lived but the way
they die.

--
Adam

yeah I know that's why I said "for me" I decide my own morals.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 6:55:04 PM UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

PNG too. India isnt quite that bad. China too.

but in China is it not the case that the written language can be read by all?

Robert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

PNG too. India isnt quite that bad. China too.

but in China is it not the case that the written language can be read by
all?

Doesnt help with normal conversation or with the illiterate.

Is there a way to slice meat thinly as luncheon meat at home? Danny D.[_15_] Home Repair 59 April 24th 15 09:35 PM
OT Halal Slaughter harry Home Repair 8 November 16th 11 11:44 PM
Gray PVC fittings in residential plumbing -- kosher? Percival P. Cassidy[_2_] Home Repair 13 March 22nd 09 07:21 PM
Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister Roger Mills UK diy 22 January 20th 07 01:01 AM
Plumbing Course Kosher? Jack Hawkings UK diy 3 March 6th 04 11:01 PM