Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Renault captur.

I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the weekend.
It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear seat
passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the roof.
The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel. The
gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then the
company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also appalling.
Try before you buy!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/10/17 18:19, Capitol wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â*I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the
weekend. It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear
seat passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the
roof. The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel.
The gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then
the company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also
appalling. Try before you buy!

As bad as that dreadful toyota Yaris?

I have actually always found Renault to be crap since the Renault 4.

Genuine Honda is quite good really

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 16/10/17 18:19, Capitol wrote:
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the
weekend. It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear
seat passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the
roof. The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel.
The gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then
the company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also
appalling. Try before you buy!

As bad as that dreadful toyota Yaris?

I have actually always found Renault to be crap since the Renault 4.

Genuine Honda is quite good really

There's fake Honda?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 16 October 2017 18:39:04 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/10/17 18:19, Capitol wrote:

Â*Â*Â*Â*I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the
weekend. It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear
seat passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the
roof. The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel.
The gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then
the company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also
appalling. Try before you buy!

As bad as that dreadful toyota Yaris?

I have actually always found Renault to be crap since the Renault 4.

Genuine Honda is quite good really

I've been threatened with having to drive a Toyota Aygo, but have managed to avoid it so far. At least they look better than the Adam. Why can't everyone have sensible cars! Insurance I suppose.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 16/10/17 18:19, Capitol wrote:
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the
weekend. It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear
seat passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the
roof. The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel.
The gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then
the company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also
appalling. Try before you buy!

As bad as that dreadful toyota Yaris?

I have actually always found Renault to be crap since the Renault 4.

Genuine Honda is quite good really

There's fake Honda?

yes Honley ....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-HONLE...0AAOSw-KFXdv5r

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the weekend. It
has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear seat
passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the roof.
The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel. The
gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then the
company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also appalling. Try
before you buy!

get a Duster ......

No torque converter auto.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
[...]

Not keen on the snout color scheme myself.

Why can't everyone have sensible cars!

Because not everyone agrees on what a sensible car is, stupid.

Insurance I suppose.

You suppose wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the weekend. It
has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear seat
passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the roof.
The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel. The
gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then the
company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also appalling. Try
before you buy!

get a Duster ......

Stupid name for a car...

Beats Cedric tho I spose.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the weekend. It
has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear seat
passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the roof.
The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel. The
gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then the
company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also appalling.
Try before you buy!

get a Duster ......

Stupid name for a car...

Beats Cedric tho I spose.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=do...-aA2cgw39nR1M:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 03:50:28 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
[...]

really, you don't think that was obvious from the start? How do they make them as thick as you?

Insurance I suppose.

You suppose wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/10/17 19:10, jim wrote:
The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 16/10/17 18:19, Capitol wrote:
I was unlucky enogh to have to ride in one of these over the
weekend. It has the worst ride quality I have ever experienced. The rear
seat passenger needs a crash helmet to protect them. when they hit the
roof. The petrol engine characteristics are similar to a 1970s diesel.
The gearchange ratios are crap. If this is the standard for Nissan, then
the company is going to fail. The front passenger seat is also
appalling. Try before you buy!

As bad as that dreadful toyota Yaris?

I have actually always found Renault to be crap since the Renault 4.

Genuine Honda is quite good really

There's fake Honda?

Sorry - I thought te original post claimed that renault were a part of
honda.

In fact they own Nissan.

Which is a far better car - a 'fake renault' if you like

Fake honda would be accura

http://www.monitor.co.ug/Business/Au...q8z/index.html

--
"Nature does not give up the winter because people dislike the cold."

ۥ Confucius