Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WIN a free smart cutter from Hep2O

By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

..... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 01:04:28 +0100, jim wrote:

ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

Oh well, I got my free kneeling mat from Screwfix!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/09/2017 01:04, jim wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

or play the silly game.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"dennis@home" Wrote in message:
On 26/09/2017 01:04, jim wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

or play the silly game.

Eh?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/09/2017 01:04, jim wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

or play the silly game.

Eh?

http://tapit.hep2ogearup.co.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 26/09/2017 01:04, jim wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

Or just by giving them your email and address.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 26/09/2017 01:04, jim wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
By win I mean get one for free

https://plumbing.wavin.com/gearup/uk/how-it-works

Just register.

.... after obtaining a "ticket" by buying pipe & or fittings..?

Or just by giving them your email and address.

--
Adam

FREE FREE FREE FREE burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 March 14th 17 11:21 AM
Win Win Win Win...... * Its my Pleasure * Home Repair 0 February 20th 08 05:55 AM
Win-win idea Alwen Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 07:15 PM
A win-win idea Alwen Woodworking 3 December 6th 05 11:24 PM
A win-win all the way around!! Mark and Kim Smith Woodworking 0 September 6th 04 09:57 PM