Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Look no hands!

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2017 20:39, tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

I bet she gives a good foot job.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Yeah, her videos randomly popped up on my feed a while back. Such a
good attitude, just get on with it ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tony sayer" wrote in message

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Wot I wanna know is how she wipes her arse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

ARW Wrote in message:
On 23/08/2017 20:39, tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

I bet she gives a good foot job.

Thought it was going to be gillian taylforth reprise....

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:39:26 +0100
tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Every self-service pump I have found in the UK has had the clip that
holds the lever 'ON' removed.
But she is still a great motivator!

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message ...

"tony sayer" wrote in message

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Wot I wanna know is how she wipes her arse.

A skill you still lack.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Every self-service pump I have found in the UK has had the clip that
holds the lever 'ON' removed.
But she is still a great motivator!

Makes no odds if she can turn it on she can probably hold it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2017 06:49, Richard wrote:
"Rod Speed"* wrote in message ...

Wot I wanna know is how she wipes her arse.

A skill you still lack.

VBG
My first chuckle of the day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes,
makes my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Every self-service pump I have found in the UK has had the clip that
holds the lever 'ON' removed.

Not so much in the USA.

...which is why I said 'in the UK'.

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Excellent!

Reminds me of a report on TV many years ago about a woman
with no arms - a thalidomide child, if I remember correctly.

She went into a shop to buy something and was wearing a
loose overcoat which had voluminous pockets inside at hem
level. When she paid, she used her foot to take her handbag
out of the pocket and put it on the counter, then opened her
bag, produced her purse and counted out the money.

She then put her purse back in the bag, the bag back into
the pocket, then picked up the bag with her shopping in it
and put that in a pocket on the other side of her coat
before returning to her car.

Fascinating.

--

Terry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Aug 2017 13:25:47 GMT

tony sayer wrote:

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes,
makes my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into
insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Every self-service pump I have found in the UK has had the clip
that holds the lever 'ON' removed.

Not so much in the USA.

..which is why I said 'in the UK'.

The video is in the US, so your observation is irrelevant.

But this is a UK newsgroup, so it was relevant.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Terry Casey" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes
my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_dgZ4-Ldw

Excellent!

Reminds me of a report on TV many years ago about a woman
with no arms - a thalidomide child, if I remember correctly.

She went into a shop to buy something and was wearing a
loose overcoat which had voluminous pockets inside at hem
level. When she paid, she used her foot to take her handbag
out of the pocket and put it on the counter, then opened her
bag, produced her purse and counted out the money.

She then put her purse back in the bag, the bag back into
the pocket, then picked up the bag with her shopping in it
and put that in a pocket on the other side of her coat
before returning to her car.

Fascinating.

The other male that managed to fix his flat bike tyre too.