Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sound engineer wanted

Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type ******** on
any subject.
Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of utmost importance. Dave has been
suggested as being the foremost expert in these matters.
Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to **** off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type ******** on
any subject.
Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of utmost importance. Dave has been
suggested as being the foremost expert in these matters.
Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to **** off.

Being up at 4am and ranting about someone you don't know on the internet
apropos of nothing makes you look, just a little, like a, y'know, total
prick.

--
Scott

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Scott M" wrote in message
news
bm wrote:
Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type ********
on any subject.
Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of utmost importance. Dave has been
suggested as being the foremost expert in these matters.
Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to **** off.

Being up at 4am and ranting about someone you don't know on the internet
apropos of nothing makes you look, just a little, like a, y'know, total
prick.

Not to worry yourself, eh?
Stay and watch awhile.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Scott M wrote:
bm wrote:
Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type
******** on any subject. Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of
utmost importance. Dave has been suggested as being the foremost
expert in these matters. Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to ****
off.

Being up at 4am and ranting about someone you don't know on the internet
apropos of nothing makes you look, just a little, like a, y'know, total
prick.

Thanks for quoting that. I'd not have seen it otherwise. Cretains like bm
are killfiled here, so a very small killfile. Forgot how funny they can be
once in a while. ;-)

His Trump like use of 'facts' deserves no comment from me.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
What is this all about exactly?

C'mon Brian.If you don't know then you haven't been following Daves bigotry.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott M wrote:
bm wrote:
Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type
******** on any subject. Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of
utmost importance. Dave has been suggested as being the foremost
expert in these matters. Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to ****
off.

Being up at 4am and ranting about someone you don't know on the internet
apropos of nothing makes you look, just a little, like a, y'know, total
prick.

Thanks for quoting that. I'd not have seen it otherwise. Cretains like bm
are killfiled here, so a very small killfile. Forgot how funny they can be
once in a while. ;-)

His Trump like use of 'facts' deserves no comment from me.

Maybe you should quit using usenet, then you couldn't possibly read stuff
that hits nerves.
LMFAO.
What a wally.
There's only one view, plowview.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/06/2017 12:59, Brian Gaff wrote:

What is this all about exactly?

bm disagrees with Dave's politics, and hence feels that its fine to
incessantly remind us all with his ad hominem trolling.

He obviously considers that our collective time spent reading/avoiding
it is of little value, and that our lives would feel bereft of interest
and meaning, should we be deprived of his "witty" contribution.

Alas I suspect he might be deluded.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/06/2017 12:59, Brian Gaff wrote:

What is this all about exactly?

bm disagrees with Dave's politics, and hence feels that its fine to
incessantly remind us all with his ad hominem trolling.

He obviously considers that our collective time spent reading/avoiding it
is of little value, and that our lives would feel bereft of interest and
meaning, should we be deprived of his "witty" contribution.

Alas I suspect he might be deluded.

Oh c'mon John, deluded I can cope with but a troll?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/06/2017 18:56, bm wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/06/2017 12:59, Brian Gaff wrote:

What is this all about exactly?

bm disagrees with Dave's politics, and hence feels that its fine to
incessantly remind us all with his ad hominem trolling.

He obviously considers that our collective time spent reading/avoiding it
is of little value, and that our lives would feel bereft of interest and
meaning, should we be deprived of his "witty" contribution.

Alas I suspect he might be deluded.

Oh c'mon John, deluded I can cope with but a troll?

Is that an admission you're a troll?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Scott M wrote:
bm wrote:
[...]

You don't come across as being smart yourself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/06/2017 18:56, bm wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/06/2017 12:59, Brian Gaff wrote:

What is this all about exactly?

bm disagrees with Dave's politics, and hence feels that its fine to
incessantly remind us all with his ad hominem trolling.

He obviously considers that our collective time spent reading/avoiding it
is of little value, and that our lives would feel bereft of interest and
meaning, should we be deprived of his "witty" contribution.

Alas I suspect he might be deluded.

Oh c'mon John, deluded I can cope with but a troll?

I was not going that far... There is a difference between trolling and
actually being a troll. We have some genuine trolls here, since
everything they post is a wind up / OT / Snarky / just plain wrong /
augmentative for the sake of it etc. You have worthwhile input at other
times, although do seem to delight in a bit of trolling from time to time.

--
Cheers,

John.