Suz

Default uk.d-i-y down the pan

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are omlette
pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is so tiny. Any
I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

thanks
Suzanne

Suz

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are omlette
pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is so tiny.

Any
I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

Sadly, searching for "15cm frying pan" just yields recipes calling for

one...

Do Le Creuset make one?

Not that I can see.
Suz

derek

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:32:44 -0000, "Suz" wrote:

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are omlette
pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is so tiny.

ITYM a "Saucier" (Sauce pan) plenty in the French supermarkets.

one he

http://www.smallislandtrader.com/coo...ina/splash.htm

Any
I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

DG

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Steve
Firth, and I thusly replied:

Suz wrote:

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

Safeway recently had apromotion where they were selling Bialetti
non-stick cookware which included a small, heavy frying pan. TBH, I
can't stand non-stick cookware and only buy stainless but my ypungest
daughter asked for the Bialetti stuff for Christmas.

Since I usually have a large shopping bill from the local Safeway I was
able to get the pans for her at the promo prices. I thought they were
well made, and suitably heavy.

Our local store stil has the stand in store and although the promo is
over they are currently selling the remaining stock. They also have a
large range of Tefal pans which are heavy gauge and include a small pan.

Our best small heavy frying pan came from France, I bought it in
L'Orient at Leclerc. It's a stainless steel omlette pan about 15cm
diameter. Bit of a way to go for a pan though.

You still haven't sued me for the ****trousers comment inserted into
urbandictionary.com :-)

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
mike ring

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in ws.com:

plonk

Phil Kyle

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:28:27 GMT, Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip wrote:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by mike
ring, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)
wrote in ws.com:

plonk

PLONK!

splosh

SPLOSH!

--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"If Harry would just shut up half the
problems on this group would go away,
He brought the trolls here from
local.yorkshire in the first place!! " - wemfish
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:28:27 GMT, Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip wrote:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by mike
ring, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)
wrote in ws.com:

plonk

PLONK!

splosh

SPLOSH!

SPLISH!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Rod Hewitt

"Suz" wrote in
:

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are
omlette pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is
so tiny. Any I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a
very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

thanks
Suzanne

Yes - maybe look for blini pans? These are tiny frying pans. Ours is an
extremely cheap and nasty one but nonetheless useful. There are longer
handled versions.

Rod
Suz

"Rod Hewitt" wrote in message
.. .
"Suz" wrote in
:

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are
omlette pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is
so tiny. Any I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a
very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

thanks
Suzanne

Yes - maybe look for blini pans? These are tiny frying pans. Ours is an
extremely cheap and nasty one but nonetheless useful. There are longer
handled versions.

Rod

I think this is exactly the name, thanks.

Harry Bloomfield

"Suz" just about managed :

"Rod Hewitt" wrote in message
. ..
"Suz" wrote in
:

Talking of pans, I am looking for a good heavy duty, non-stick, long
handled, tiny pan.

My mum has one and it is perfect for 1 egg. I suppose they are
omlette pans, but they may be a different name for this type, as it is
so tiny. Any I have come across are cheap and nasty, and/or have a
very short handle.

Any suggestions/ hints/ links gratefully received

thanks
Suzanne

Yes - maybe look for blini pans? These are tiny frying pans. Ours is an
extremely cheap and nasty one but nonetheless useful. There are longer
handled versions.

Rod

I think this is exactly the name, thanks.

I have never seen any such intructions in any article or electronic
communication.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)