Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gove for PM?

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

I don't like the bloke, he is far too 1 dimensional and lacking in insight.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:26:21 +0100, bm wrote:

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

Top of the dung heap in Dave's case.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/17 03:26, bm wrote:
LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

The latest polls as May continues to flounder would indicate that the
best the Tories can hope for is Gove as Leader of HM's Opposition.

That would be fine. Their poor leadership, plus the taint of association
with the far right and terrorist sympathisers would make them unelectable.

Thus the whirlygig of Time brings in its revenges

TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:26:21 +0100, bm wrote:

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that they
invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you lost"

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1598767 20170612 193729 "tim..." wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:26:21 +0100, bm wrote:

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that they
invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you lost"

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:02:15 BST, Bob Martin
wrote:

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that they
invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you lost"

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

Though with Labour also committed to Brexit I wonder why such people
did not go Lib Dem, no chance of them getting but in it would have
been an indication that many have not been won over yet.

I have been surprised at a couple of people, extremely pro Brexit as
it happens who told me they voted Labour in this very strong Tory
area. It seems that the Conservatives in general seemed to put some
peoples backs up by assuming they were unassailable almost to the
point of arrogance and these people voted Labour just to be cussed
against such an attitude.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 1598767 20170612 193729 "tim..." wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:26:21 +0100, bm wrote:

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that
they
invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you
lost"

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

You have no way of knowing if that is true or not, particularly given that
the total Tory vote increased.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:
in 1598767 20170612 193729 "tim..." wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:26:21 +0100, bm wrote:

LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that
they invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you lost"

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

But surely since the Brexiteers won the referendum, they would all be
voting for a pro Brexit party anyway? Corbyn has always been pretty non
committal about the EU. Certainly never an out and out supporter.

--
*I yell because I care

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/2017 08:02, Bob Martin wrote:

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

The exact opposite on two counts!

A large number of labour votes came from the collapse of the pro-brexit
UKIP. 4 million voters who before the last election came from both
Labour and Tory ranks and in general have gone back to voting how they
did in the past.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 13/06/2017 08:02, Bob Martin wrote:

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

The exact opposite on two counts!

A large number of labour votes came from the collapse of the pro-brexit
UKIP. 4 million voters who before the last election came from both Labour
and Tory ranks and in general have gone back to voting how they did in the
past.

given that the official manifesto position of the Labour party is

to leave the EU

to leave the SM

to lave the CU

to remove FoM

that's hardly a surprise

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

And why not? Labour won by a landslide (according to the BBC).

to be fair, I don't think it's the BBC themselves, just the people that
they
invite on

and more than once I have seen the interviewer say "but that means you
lost"

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

Though with Labour also committed to Brexit
I wonder why such people did not go Lib Dem,

Because even they realised it was a wasted vote.

no chance of them getting

And that's why they didn't, tho a few more of them did vote LimpDim this
time.

but in it would have been an indication
that many have not been won over yet.

They don't generally vote that ways.

I have been surprised at a couple of people, extremely pro Brexit as it
happens who told me they voted Labour in this very strong Tory area.

There are always some that choose to vote
like that, even tho its obviously a wasted vote.

It seems that the Conservatives in general seemed to put
some peoples backs up by assuming they were unassailable
almost to the point of arrogance and these people voted
Labour just to be cussed against such an attitude.

Sure, but voting like that is just the usual protest vote stuff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/17 19:26, tim... wrote:
given that the official manifesto position of the Labour party is

to leave the EU

to leave the SM

to lave the CU

to remove FoM

we can be fairly confident that their actual policy would be to increase
all of the above.

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , alan_m
writes

Par for the course from Plow****.

A large number of labour votes came from the collapse of the pro-brexit
UKIP. 4 million voters who before the last election came from both
Labour and Tory ranks and in general have gone back to voting how they
did in the past.

--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , tim...
writes

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 13/06/2017 08:02, Bob Martin wrote:

A large number of Labour votes were from anti-brexit Tories.

The exact opposite on two counts!

A large number of labour votes came from the collapse of the
pro-brexit UKIP. 4 million voters who before the last election came
from both Labour and Tory ranks and in general have gone back to
voting how they did in the past.

given that the official manifesto position of the Labour party is

to leave the EU

to leave the SM

to lave the CU

to remove FoM

that's hardly a surprise

tim

-- mailto: news {at} admac {dot] myzen {dot} co {dot} uk

And page 2 is
Stay in the single market
stay in the CU
keep FoM
And that's hardly a surprise
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/2017 03:26, bm wrote:
LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

any chance of not posting off topic material. Charter for this usenet
groups does forbid it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/06/2017 13:27, rick wrote:
On 12/06/2017 03:26, bm wrote:
LMFAO.
Dave would be better.
Dave could probly **** things up even more than Gove.
Ya hafta laugh at these people.
Never mind Dave, you keep voting Labour.

Hey Dave, with your intelligence and superiority, you should be queen.
Sound engineers eh? Top of the heap.

any chance of not posting off topic material. Charter for this usenet
groups does forbid it.

We're just trying to disuade homeownershub from using uk.d-i-y
postings by filling it up with extraneous stuff.