Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cats

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the kitchen
work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2017 19:25, Rod Speed wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the journo
is a bit thick.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the journo
is a bit thick.

Or is just trying to spell that out for the thickest of the readers.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

Is that even possible ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2017 19:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the kitchen
work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

What litter tray?

In Walton le Dale it's all the rage to let your cat **** in your garden.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
On 02/06/2017 19:25, Rod Speed wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the
journo is a bit thick.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

Thick people live on council estates, this as they are too thick to do any
better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
ARW wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the
journo is a bit thick.

Or is just trying to spell that out for the thickest of the readers.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

Is that even possible ?

https://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2017 20:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
ARW wrote:
On 02/06/2017 19:25, Rod Speed wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on the
kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the
journo is a bit thick.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

Thick people live on council estates, this as they are too thick to do any
better.

Plastic butterflies on sticks.

FFS they look a **** and so are you.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
On 02/06/2017 19:25, Rod Speed wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

To all of the cat lovers who allow their vermin pets to walk on
the kitchen work tops and empty the stinking **** filled litter
trays.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...risk-1-8575463

Hardly what you might call one of the premier peer reviewed medical
journals.

The words "is linked to prostate cancer in men" suggests that the
journo is a bit thick.

Probably as thick as Pounder.

Thick people live on council estates, this as they are too thick to
do any better.

Plastic butterflies on sticks.

They have never been on sticks.

FFS they look a **** and so are you.

Seen them have you?

Why do you live on a pikey council estate?
Are you not ashamed?
I've been through a lot in my life, but I've never lowered myself to live on
a council estate.
You disgust me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
[...]

TBH your opinion means nothing.

Although I have got to ask this one - does Christina spit or swallow?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
ARW wrote:
[...]

Crikey, have you 2 had a run-in at some point?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
ARW wrote:
[...]

Academic question, she can't find the microdick
and he can get it up even if she could.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
ARW wrote:
[...]

Pounder claims to have never had plastic butterflies on sticks.

Well if you look at his house on steetview then all I can say is that
the front garden is full of plastic butterflies on sticks.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2017 23:41, ARW wrote:
news
ARW wrote:
[...]

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 03/06/2017 23:41, ARW wrote:
On 03/06/2017 23:30, bm wrote:
ARW wrote:
[...]

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message news

ARW wrote:
[...]

To be fair, I think one of those is a plastic dragonfly. My guess is that
he's heard about 'insect friendly' gardens but cannot stand having the real
thing anywhere near.

Anyway, I think he lacks dedication. This person has a much more diverse
approach:

https://goo.gl/maps/mGeEKMuL6K92

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no butterflies on
sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no butterflies on
sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he stops
kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 09:34, Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no butterflies
on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he stops
kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

Oh, I forgot, inbetween that he amuses himself by killing his neigbours
pets. Fancy living next door to a nutter like him.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 06:35, Richard wrote:

Anyway, I think he lacks dedication. This person has a much more diverse
approach:

https://goo.gl/maps/mGeEKMuL6K92

Nice. And they both have fake cats in their gardens.

--

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 09:34, Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no butterflies
on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he stops
kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

I'll bet Christina doesn't get 6" - well not until the milkman calls

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no
butterflies on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he
stops kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

Still living in your "grotty, can't swing a car round in" wooden caravan
Bod?
I did not think it was possible to get lower than a council house.
What a failure you always have been.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 12:21, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no
butterflies on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he
stops kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

Still living in your "grotty, can't swing a car round in" wooden caravan
Bod?
I did not think it was possible to get lower than a council house.
What a failure you always have been.

And your claim to fame is a small 2 bed bungalow?

We can now ignore the claims about "your" award winning garden that has
Poundland plastic butterflies in it.

Does Christina take it up the arse?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no
butterflies on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he
stops kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

Still living in your "grotty, can't swing a car round in" wooden caravan
Bod?

What sort of a car is that then?

You thick ****.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

My apologies, I forgot the link

https://goo.gl/maps/Nu1HpRCWk7k

OK, but why do butterflies on sticks cause so much antagonism?
It sounds almost as daft as Dave (the sound engineer).

He claims he has an award winning garden and there are no
butterflies on sticks in it. I think he is telling porkies.

When Mr Pounder is not playing with his butterflies on sticks, he
stops kiddies riding on pavements, armed with a 6" chisel.
What a man [cough].

Still living in your "grotty, can't swing a car round in" wooden caravan
Bod?

What sort of a car is that then?

You thick ****.

Lol.

And you once thought he was your friend?

I am glad that you have seen the light and realised that Pounder has no
friends or a dick.

Mind you Pounder has a phone number. Let's hope that I don't pass that
on to the apprentices. They have a habit of calling numbers so often
that people have to change their number because of the nuisance calls.

Not a lot I can do about his email... or is there?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

[...]

I know his email address, but I would not lower myself to his level by
revealing it. The man has hate in his heart and he is convinced that he
is better than everyone else.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 19:21, Bod wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

[...]

I am not asking for his email address (I know what it is), I am just
pondering what to do with it.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2017 19:51, Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 19:43, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 19:21, Bod wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

[...]

I'm going to see the bloke enter a mental hospital.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

[...]

Not from him. What with her mega lard arse
and his microdick, it isnt even possible.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 04/06/2017 19:51, Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 19:43, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 19:21, Bod wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 04/06/2017 09:23, ARW wrote:
On 04/06/2017 00:22, bm wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message

[...]

Bet they don’t keep him in for long. The current
approach is to let them out as soon as they can.

We've just had one complete ****ing loony end
up in the bin for a while, then allowed out to go
back to Shri Lanka, where he came from on a
student visa, hijack a plane going back there.

Why is a cats head call a cats head? TheAndroid Metalworking 11 January 17th 06 09:42 AM
Alarm advice with cats in mind. Mortimer UK diy 73 January 19th 04 08:39 AM
OT-Cats Gunner Metalworking 29 December 29th 03 06:04 PM
Yet another use for cats---other than pushsicks Jim Mc Namara Woodworking 1 July 31st 03 10:25 PM
OT? Help with detering cats Adam UK diy 24 July 28th 03 02:16 PM