Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for user manual ...

Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A mower? Many
thanks.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...l-1213185-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

Typical numbskull request from these leeches with no maker info

Google it! I found it in seconds.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 01/06/2017 12:28, Bob Minchin wrote:
Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

Typical numbskull request from these leeches with no maker info

Google it! I found it in seconds.

You're better at google than me, then!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/2017 14:35, GB wrote:
You're better at google than me, then!

First hit on Google for me.

At least it's not a US-only mower brand

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vir Campestris wrote:
On 01/06/2017 14:35, GB wrote:
You're better at google than me, then!

First hit on Google for me.

What, the 28A?

Easy to find a manual for the 25A though. TBH, I suspect the OP has misread
the 5 as an 8 but who knows. The last digits might not be that relevant
anyway.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users, they
never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

If everyone just replied '**** off you thick ****' to every post from there,
that site would soon die off, as other users of the site don't, (or probably
can't) offer any answers to anyone else's posts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Phil L wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users, they
never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

If everyone just replied '**** off you thick ****' to every post from there,
that site would soon die off, as other users of the site don't, (or probably
can't) offer any answers to anyone else's posts.

Whilst I agree with you in general I suspect that the site is so ****ed up
that users only get reply notifications if other HOH users respond, not if

Our responses will be there, but the site orders all threads by date of
*first* post so replies quickly get lost in the past, particularly if they
"piggyback" on an old post to begin with.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/2017 19:56, Phil L wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users, they
never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

Which would suggest they mostly never see the response...

If everyone just replied '**** off you thick ****' to every post from there,
that site would soon die off,

See above...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil L" wrote in message
John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users, they
never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

I have had a couple who have done both.

If everyone just replied '**** off you thick ****' to every post from
there, that site would soon die off,

Even sillier than you usually manage.

as other users of the site don't, (or probably can't) offer any answers to
anyone else's posts.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2017 19:47, Rod Speed wrote:

"Phil L" wrote in message
John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users,
they never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

I have had a couple who have done both.

Are you claiming that you have answered a couple of DIY questions?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news

"Phil L" wrote in message
John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A
mower? Many
thanks.

See the response to the previous post you made...

I don't know why anyone even bothers to reply to homownershub users,
they never return to thank anyone or offer any information.

I have had a couple who have done both.

Are you claiming that you have answered a couple of DIY questions?

Yep, and have done so today too, but not to one of them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim+ wrote:
Derek_G m Wrote
in message:
Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A mower? Many
thanks.

Pretty sure this is what you need. https://www.tractorsupply.com/k
now-how_pets-livestock_livestock-other_goat_goat-care-for-beginner
s-how-to-care-for-goats

Tim

ROTFL!