Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No Subject

From: "James Wilkinson Sword"
Subject: Thicker than a PE teacher
Date: 25 March 2017 23:17

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 22:20:17 -0000, ARW
wrote:

Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

You should have filmed the person mentioned in number 4.

--
Is a "speed hump" when you have to get it done before your wife comes home?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is a "speed hump" when you have to get it done before your wife comes home?

No, before she wakes up.

No Subject Owain UK diy 0 October 10th 05 04:46 PM
No Subject Owain UK diy 0 September 27th 05 09:00 PM
No Subject Owain UK diy 0 September 27th 05 08:57 PM
No Subject Owain UK diy 0 September 27th 05 04:20 PM
No Subject Owain UK diy 0 September 27th 05 04:12 PM