Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default S/H Bosch tools for sale

I have a Bosch GSA24VE reciprocating saw. The battery has failed very
prematurely. I don't need a battery one any more.

I have a Bosch 24VRE drill. It's quite old and again the battery has
failed, and again I don't need a battery one now I've retired.

The saw £25, the drill £15. Both plus £10 carriage or £15 the pair, or
buyer collects. I'm in S Yorkshire.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Any takers yet? Are you anywhere near Sheffield?

Cheers. Terry.