Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Contactless card fraud?

Dave Plowman (News) formulated the question :
Can you still change a PIN easily? Assuming you have the old one, of
course.

Yes, you can do it at an ATM. I think it has to be at one of your banks
ATM's though. I changed the pin on a NatWest card a few weeks ago, but
via an RBS ATM - same outfit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2017 23:54, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) formulated the question :
Can you still change a PIN easily? Assuming you have the old one, of
course.

Yes, you can do it at an ATM. I think it has to be at one of your banks
ATM's though.

No, you can use ATMs belonging to other banks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

My debit card which is contactless has no pin it is a chip and signature
card.
the reason for this is the stupid idiots making the keypad devices ar
slowly replacing them with ones with 'software' keys on a screen which blind
people cannot use.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
Dave Plowman (News) formulated the question :
Can you still change a PIN easily? Assuming you have the old one, of
course.

Yes, you can do it at an ATM. I think it has to be at one of your banks
ATM's though. I changed the pin on a NatWest card a few weeks ago, but via
an RBS ATM - same outfit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:54:09 GMT, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) formulated the question :
Can you still change a PIN easily? Assuming you have the old one, of
course.

Yes, you can do it at an ATM. I think it has to be at one of your banks
ATM's though. I changed the pin on a NatWest card a few weeks ago, but
via an RBS ATM - same outfit.

otok out had as a condition the use of a "unique PIN" - I can't remember
that many digits!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away