Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default multi tool blades

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 10:38:07 AM UTC, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , fred
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 10:38:07 AM UTC, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices,
being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

saves me getting up and looking at the box I have from them.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:39:33 +0000, LSR wrote:

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:39, fred wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 10:38:07 AM UTC, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

There's also www.antlerblades.co.uk . I haven't bought from them yet but
the prices look good.

--
Mike Clarke
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.

I bought one yesterday. But can anyone tell me which non Parkside blades
will fit? The Saxton Fein MultiMaster, Bosch, and Makita Compatible
Blades look like they might work. Does anyone know if this is the case?

--
Michael Chare
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.

I bought one yesterday. But can anyone tell me which non Parkside blades
will fit? The Saxton Fein MultiMaster, Bosch, and Makita Compatible
Blades look like they might work. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I was going to say that Aldi/Lidl ones are OK too.

On the compatability question, IME if they look like they are going to
fit, they will fit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices,

being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.

I bought one yesterday. But can anyone tell me which non Parkside blades
will fit? The Saxton Fein MultiMaster, Bosch, and Makita Compatible
Blades look like they might work. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I have a Bosch, a Parkside and a n other. So far any blade seems to
fit any tool.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

They also sell (often cheaper) under the name Antler Blades

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Clarke wrote:

fred wrote:

Saxton Blades.

There's also www.antlerblades.co.uk

Same company

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.

I bought one yesterday. But can anyone tell me which non Parkside blades
will fit? The Saxton Fein MultiMaster, Bosch, and Makita Compatible
Blades look like they might work. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Might be worth adding to the photos and list of compatible blade options
in this article...

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Oscillating_tools

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:38:05 -0000, fred wrote:

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Ever heard of Ebay? I get 1,625 results within the UK.

--
What Gets Longer When Pulled,
Fits Between your Boobs,
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:

Might be worth adding to the photos and list of compatible blade options
in this article...

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Oscillating_tools

Maybe link to Saxton's lists of which machines their four types of
blades are compatible with?

http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/quick_release_fitting.php
http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/star_hole_fitting.php
http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/supercut_fitting.php
http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/worx_fitting.php

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2017 10:38, fred wrote:
ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices,
being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the
moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the
Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Some in Lidl today.

Unless they have changed the design, they don't fit Fein. I bought a Lidl
tool to make use of the cheaper blades even although I already had a Fein.

--
*What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 8:09:32 PM UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
fred wrote:

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

They also sell (often cheaper) under the name Antler Blades

Big difference in prices for 3 or more of the bi-metal ones, can they be the same ?

Does anyone do a blade for ferrous metals ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

They also sell (often cheaper) under the name Antler Blades

Big difference in prices for 3 or more of the bi-metal ones, can they be the same ?

Does anyone do a blade for ferrous metals ?

Yeah, Saxton does, £11.99 for one 35mm blade!! I'm looking for blades
to cut some nails holding fence panels on but I'm not paying that
price.
http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/produc...al-blade-p-498
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable
prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

They also sell (often cheaper) under the name Antler Blades

Big difference in prices for 3 or more of the bi-metal ones, can they be the same ?

Does anyone do a blade for ferrous metals ?

Yeah, Saxton does, £11.99 for one 35mm blade!! I'm looking for blades
to cut some nails holding fence panels on but I'm not paying that
price.
http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/produc...al-blade-p-498

keep an eye out for Aldi's packs now & then. A strange phrase that is! Use the abrasive ones for ferrous.

NT

Cheap multi-tool blades [email protected] UK diy 19 May 16th 16 06:03 PM
Aldi multi-tool blades set £5.99 mike[_7_] UK diy 2 July 23rd 14 11:18 PM
multi tool blades Jim K[_3_] UK diy 12 November 28th 13 08:55 AM
Multi tool blades at Aldi again GMM[_3_] UK diy 5 June 14th 13 07:36 PM
Multi tool blades The Medway Handyman UK diy 1 October 31st 12 03:32 PM