Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default THERE IS A GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 15 January 2017 00:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

What a pointless bit of video.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/01/2017 08:24, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 00:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

What a pointless bit of video.

I certainly didn't see a god in it :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 15 January 2017 08:25:00 UTC, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 00:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

What a pointless bit of video.

IF A KRAUT IS IN A EYETIE CAR UNDER MY DEATH BRIDGE...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/01/2017 08:53, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 08:25:00 UTC, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 00:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

What a pointless bit of video.

IF A KRAUT IS IN A EYETIE CAR UNDER MY DEATH BRIDGE...

What has an Eyetie built car got to do with it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

One might have thought that in the spirit of inclusion in the 21st century
a clue as to what the link is might be a good idea when posting. I'm not
singling you out here, but all too often I've gone to linkds only to find a
silent audio track or just music with no way to know what the video was
supposed to be about.
Like many people assume blind people do not watch, well listen to tv, it
seems to be creeping into this newsgroup.
Just cos I'm blind it does not follow that I cannot drill a hole in a wall
or whatever so it might be nice just now and again if a poster of a link
told us just a clue as towhat it was.
Thanks.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.humber.nhs.uk/services/ra...se-service.htm

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/01/2017 00:41, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

Do you believe in Father Christmas?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 15 January 2017 10:18:12 UTC, David Lang wrote:
On 15/01/2017 00:41, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

http://www.humber.nhs.uk/services/ra...se-service.htm

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

You and the late Christine will be rewarded.

http://www.medwayhandyman.co.uk/

You will soon be as rich as Cwispin.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxxx wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

Do you believe in Father Christmas?

Nope, just some complete arsehole of a god that deliberately
gives him some unspeakable medical problem so he will jump
off a bridge into the path of a 44 ton truck, thereby ****ing over
the day for that truck driver and all those who have to scrape his
body off the road and try to fix it, just so that complete arsehole
of a god can see him write a book to convince some fools that
that complete arsehole of a god actually exists.

Guess that complete arsehole of a god noticed that letting 6M
of its 'chosen people' get gassed and cremated didnt see too
many of those who managed to avoid that grovel to it good
enough and so had to try something else instead or something.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 10:07:15 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

One might have thought that in the spirit of inclusion in the 21st century
a clue as to what the link is might be a good idea when posting. I'm not
singling you out here, but all too often I've gone to linkds only to find a
silent audio track or just music with no way to know what the video was
supposed to be about.
Like many people assume blind people do not watch, well listen to tv, it
seems to be creeping into this newsgroup.
Just cos I'm blind it does not follow that I cannot drill a hole in a wall
or whatever so it might be nice just now and again if a poster of a link
told us just a clue as towhat it was.
Thanks.
Brian

On this occasion the lack of any description of the contents seems to
be an accurate summary of the value of the contents.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 08:56:40 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 15/01/2017 08:53, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 08:25:00 UTC, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 00:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeQ...ature=youtu.be

What a pointless bit of video.

IF A KRAUT IS IN A EYETIE CAR UNDER MY DEATH BRIDGE...

What has an Eyetie built car got to do with it?

The strength of the roof is important if Simon lands on it.

--
How do you confuse a blonde?
You don't. They're born that way.