Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Hearn

Default Supplier of Ideal Classic SE RS flue pack B1

I need to buy a flue pack B1 for an Ideal Classic SE 15RS boiler. There are
3 balanced flue packs available depending on the thickness of the wall -
however, I can only appear to find suppliers who can provide the "Standard
Flue Pack B".

Ideal list the following flue packs in their manual:

Pack B - balanced flue terminal suitable for wall thicknesses from 9" (23cm)
to 12" (30cm)
Pack B1 - balanced flue terminal suitable for wall thicknesses from 12 1/2"
(32cm) to 15 1/2" (39cm)
Pack C - balanced flue terminal suitable for wall thicknesses from 4 1/4"
(12cm) to 7 1/2" (19cm)

I need Pack B1 as I have a 13" wall but so far I've not found a supplier who
can supply it (though I can find ones who can supply the boiler).

How many houses have a between 9" and 12" wall? Doesn't allow much of a
cavity or plaster/render on the wall. I'm sure there must be one somewhere!

Its a bit of a long shot - but does anyone know of a company who can supply
this? PlumbWorld can't.

Thanks

David