Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT : Simon Mason

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:13:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 28 November 2016 09:46:22 UTC, Judith wrote:
Simon

As you are aware a number of people have commented on the change in you.

You now seem to be implying that you have had a serious illness or breakdown
from which you have recovered - and have now got a new job. If that is true
then I am pleased for you. You also may have found God.

I know that I have taken the **** out of you for years - when you were fit and
healthy. I would not want to continue to take the **** in the same way if you
are now suffering from a mental illness.

Others have commented on your current state. Any chance of sharing with us
your current state. I can then decide if you are still fair game like everyone
else - or whether to ease off.

Judith

You can do what you want as I don't care, it will all be in my book when it comes out. Suffice to say, that going from not being able to do my job properly on 23JUN12 to starting back there 4.5 years later in DEC16 is an impossible series of events, starting with beating an incurable illness on 8SEP13.

My sheer determination to get back to work on the day my sick pay ran out was down to me, but saving me from a 44T truck and landing me THAT job requires divine intervention. I cannot explain it any other way - I only wish I could.

It's called luck, look it up on google.

--
Some "chinese english" instructions for an automatic light switch, needless to say I did not attempt to follow them during the installation....

The surface design is facility, comely but not losing generosity, it will not have accidented feeling after installation.
Wide working voltage: you will not be worried when you go all over Europe carrying it.
You could fix the sensor with two screws on the junction box in circular one, also fix it with special installation shelf.
In a word, whether the junction box installation orientation is true, it makes the installation flatly.
The lamp will be on automatically when you knock at the door or say "I am coming back".
It will make your home warmer and more romantic.
Penetrate the setscrew into installation hole, block on radiator to aim at the installation hole on connection box.
Let electrician or experienced human install it.
The unrest objects can't be regarded as the installation basis-face.
Don't open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
If there is any difference between instruction and products, please give priority to product, sorry not to inform you again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

[...]

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.
If you don't get killed within 12 weeks you get your course costs refunded.
http://howtobea****.on.purpose
Has to be a winner, plus, it has nothing to do with slitting wrists etc.
Pamela knows.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 02:08:41 UTC, bm wrote:

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.

I have a new job to go to, so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLWXLRTuv4
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.

I have a new job to go to, so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLWXLRTuv4

You'd be going to hell, stupid.

Didnt you even manage to work that out for yourself ?

Some scorpio you turned out to be.

You sure you arent adopted and they didnt get around
to telling you that and that you're not actually a scorpio ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 07:10:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.

I have a new job to go to, so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLWXLRTuv4

You'd be going to hell, stupid.

Didnt you even manage to work that out for yourself ?

I thought you said that I didn't technically commit suicide as I am not dead now, so God can't punish me for it.

Make your mind up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.

I have a new job to go to, so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLWXLRTuv4

You'd be going to hell, stupid.

Didnt you even manage to work that out for yourself ?

I thought you said that I didn't technically commit suicide
as I am not dead now, so God can't punish me for it.

Nope, I never ever said anything even remotely like that.

Make your mind up.

My mind is made up fine, thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 07:36:06 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 07:10:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote

Shouldn't you be feeding the birds and going to bed?
Leave poor Simon alone, god knows he's ****ed up enough already.
A 44 ton truck and he's still alive, now THAT is bad luck/ignorance.
I feel so sorry for him but there's hope, a new nightclass on suicide.

I have a new job to go to, so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLWXLRTuv4

You'd be going to hell, stupid.

Didnt you even manage to work that out for yourself ?

I thought you said that I didn't technically commit suicide as I am not dead now, so God can't punish me for it.

Make your mind up.

So I wouldn't be done for attempted murder?

--
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.