Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.models.engineering

Default sourcing engineering plastics

I need some 50mm diameter engineering grade plastic rod - which I could
get machined to my needs.

Came across: Performance Plastics
contacted them.. as I only wanted 100mm long he was happy to cut a 120mm
piece and sell it to me pro-rata.

Very helpful - wide range of stock, might be of use.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/performanceplasticsuk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.models.engineering

On 11/26/2016 12:21 PM, rick wrote:
I need some 50mm diameter engineering grade plastic rod - which I could
get machined to my needs.

Came across: Performance Plastics
contacted them.. as I only wanted 100mm long he was happy to cut a 120mm
piece and sell it to me pro-rata.

Very helpful - wide range of stock, might be of use.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/performanceplasticsuk/

I always start with eBay for things like this. Never had a bad
experience with this sort of supplier.