Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rubbish LED security lamps

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/17/2016 7:11 AM, Simon Mason wrote:
I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

that's them!...I got stuck with two 30w ones lasted about one night.....

--
Beat fraud ... tug a wig
I like to live as a poor man, but with lots of money
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:14:59 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 11/17/2016 7:11 AM, Simon Mason wrote:
I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

that's them!...I got stuck with two 30w ones lasted about one night.....

Scroll down until you reach this!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxc2ObhXEAITi6T.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total
of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs.

How many failed due to leds and sensors ?

To save anyone from the same fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

Over how long ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:14:59 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 11/17/2016 7:11 AM, Simon Mason wrote:
I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have
failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same
fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

that's them!...I got stuck with two 30w ones lasted about one night.....

Scroll down until you reach this!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxc2ObhXEAITi6T.jpg

They can't even manage mount the sensor properly
and the negative feeback is utterly obscene.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:34:51 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total
of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs.

How many failed due to leds and sensors ?

Dunno - don't care.
Once it fails under any description it gets binned.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total
of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs.

How many failed due to leds and sensors ?

Dunno - don't care.
Once it fails under any description it gets binned.

It is what matters if you dont need a sensor.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:

these are the best.
http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

They look like every other cheapo chinese LED floodlight, you may have
been lucky with that seller, so far the one non-PIR I bought from
another seller has also been OK. But I doubt either seller will exist
for long, or if they do, that the stock they have today is the same they
had last month.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:57:18 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:14:59 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 11/17/2016 7:11 AM, Simon Mason wrote:
I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have
failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same
fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

that's them!...I got stuck with two 30w ones lasted about one night.....

Scroll down until you reach this!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxc2ObhXEAITi6T.jpg

They can't even manage mount the sensor properly
and the negative feeback is utterly obscene.

98.6% Positive Feedback out of 18000?

The sensor is upside down, I'll grant you, but they're out of the rain.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxdGZrvWgAAHzBF.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The casing design doesn't seem to have been optimised for LED.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:56:07 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:34:51 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote

I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total
of seven have failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs.

How many failed due to leds and sensors ?

Dunno - don't care.
Once it fails under any description it gets binned.

Pity you can't do that with wodney ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:57:18 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:14:59 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 11/17/2016 7:11 AM, Simon Mason wrote:
I have four dotted around the house/garden and a total of seven have
failed due to duff sensors or the LEDs. To save anyone from the same
fate, these are the best.

http://ebay.eu/2gj7uio

that's them!...I got stuck with two 30w ones lasted about one
night.....

Scroll down until you reach this!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxc2ObhXEAITi6T.jpg

They can't even manage mount the sensor properly
and the negative feeback is utterly obscene.

98.6% Positive Feedback out of 18000?

I said that the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK COMMENTS are
utterly obscene, just ignoring the buyer completely.

The sensor is upside down, I'll grant you, but they're out of the rain.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxdGZrvWgAAHzBF.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/11/2016 09:42, DerbyBorn wrote:
The casing design doesn't seem to have been optimised for LED.

The LED array is bolted directly to the metal casing which acts as a
substantial heat-sink