Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TNP: Gridwatch anomaly

Seems a bit strange that the dials for the French-UK interconnect are
currently showing positive on both UK Gridwatch and France Gridwatch.
It maybe that it has always been so - not sure that I have looked at
them both at the same time before?

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/11/16 20:39, Bob Minchin wrote:
Seems a bit strange that the dials for the French-UK interconnect are
currently showing positive on both UK Gridwatch and France Gridwatch.
It maybe that it has always been so - not sure that I have looked at
them both at the same time before?

Bob

French ICT data is fooked.

One day I'll improve it

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/11/16 20:39, Bob Minchin wrote:
Seems a bit strange that the dials for the French-UK interconnect are
currently showing positive on both UK Gridwatch and France Gridwatch.
It maybe that it has always been so - not sure that I have looked at
them both at the same time before?

Bob

French ICT data is fooked.

One day I'll improve it

OK No worries. At least you know about it.

I'm sure at one time, the UK generation dials all had amber/red sections
that showed the maximum capability?

Bit surprised that with 1/3 of French nukes out of action that they
still have 10GW headroom. Or is that all part of fooked French data too?

Bob