DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bargain merbile fern (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/542366-bargain-merbile-fern.html)

Simon Mason October 31st 16 07:56 PM

Bargain merbile fern

Just got my GLOBALSTAR GSP-1700 today which was made in 2006 when it sold for £2000; I got it for £200, but you can get free ones. My 120 day contract was just £50 and will work all over the world. Glad nobody wants them as that it what has caused the price crash.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Dennis@home October 31st 16 08:17 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On 31/10/2016 19:56, Simon Mason wrote:
Just got my GLOBALSTAR GSP-1700 today which was made in 2006 when it
sold for £2000; I got it for £200, but you can get free ones. My 120
day contract was just £50 and will work all over the world. Glad
nobody wants them as that it what has caused the price crash.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Shame really as you wanted one of these incse you fell off your bike..

http://www.globaltelesat.co.uk/mcmur...ind-ranger-plb

Rod Speed October 31st 16 08:48 PM

Bargain merbile fern

pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

Simon Mason October 31st 16 08:54 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Monday, 31 October 2016 20:48:34 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

That is my conservatory - note the glass.

Rod Speed October 31st 16 09:08 PM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

That is my conservatory - note the glass.

So why isnt it in the garage ?

And why are you too stupid to wear a helmet when riding the bike ?

Simon Mason October 31st 16 09:20 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Monday, 31 October 2016 21:08:21 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

That is my conservatory - note the glass.

So why isnt it in the garage ?

It lives here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwIDlZpWYAAUvAa.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwID08pW8AACAUp.jpg

And why are you too stupid to wear a helmet when riding the bike ?

????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cts6nogW8AQXl5d.jpg

Rod Speed October 31st 16 09:39 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Monday, 31 October 2016 21:08:21 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

That is my conservatory - note the glass.

So why isnt it in the garage ?

It lives here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwIDlZpWYAAUvAa.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwID08pW8AACAUp.jpg

WHY ?

And why are you too stupid to wear a helmet when riding the bike ?

????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cts6nogW8AQXl5d.jpg

Irrelevant to what protection it does give
you if you get run over or run into something.

bm[_2_] October 31st 16 11:22 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Monday, 31 October 2016 21:08:21 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

That is my conservatory - note the glass.

So why isnt it in the garage ?

It lives here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwIDlZpWYAAUvAa.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwID08pW8AACAUp.jpg

And why are you too stupid to wear a helmet when riding the bike ?

????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cts6nogW8AQXl5d.jpg

Have you received your Amazon Alexa yet?

bm[_2_] October 31st 16 11:57 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

[...]

Do **** off wodney, all you ever type is ********.
Go make your tin hut water tight.

Simon Mason November 1st 16 01:02 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Monday, 31 October 2016 23:22:22 UTC, bm wrote:

Have you received your Amazon Alexa yet?

No - I use these.

http://amzn.to/2eVHMfP

Simon Mason November 1st 16 02:59 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Monday, 31 October 2016 19:56:05 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
Just got my GLOBALSTAR GSP-1700 today which was made in 2006 when it sold for £2000; I got it for £200, but you can get free ones. My 120 day contract was just £50 and will work all over the world. Glad nobody wants them as that it what has caused the price crash.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Just rang our lass from the front garden using Globalstar - 99 minutes left for £50 until 1MAR17.

Simon Mason November 1st 16 04:24 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Monday, 31 October 2016 20:48:34 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

Oh, but I am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMJfjLWcAAvtu_.jpg

Rod Speed November 1st 16 04:29 PM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

Oh, but I am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMJfjLWcAAvtu_.jpg

Nope, you dont keep the bike in the garage and the garage is a tip.

Simon Mason November 1st 16 07:18 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 16:29:35 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

Oh, but I am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMJfjLWcAAvtu_.jpg

Nope, you dont keep the bike in the garage and the garage is a tip.

I had a big tidy up today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMxLg0W8AIBpZf.jpg

Rod Speed November 1st 16 09:12 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 16:29:35 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwHweujXgAYISNQ.jpg

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage
rather than have it in the living room?

Because he isnt as anal as you.

Oh, but I am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMJfjLWcAAvtu_.jpg

Nope, you dont keep the bike in the garage and the garage is a tip.

I had a big tidy up today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMxLg0W8AIBpZf.jpg

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

Havent started the latest brewing run yet, still too cold overnight.
I like to do the mega run when the temp doesnt require any
heating or cooling and that is one of the reasons I have so many.

I wont show you a photo, Pam and the other anals might well have
a heart attack or burst something or crawl under the bed and die.

Rod Speed November 1st 16 10:19 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"pamela" wrote in message
On 21:12 1 Nov 2016, Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

Let me guess. You operate along the lines of a Trappist brewery
where the cobwebs, insects and mould all add something special to
the flavour. :-)

Nope, they are spotless inside. But I don’t care about what is outside,
just like most winerys and distillerys don’t where the aging barrels are.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 05:01 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 22:19:34 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

I had a few bob left over after paying £2000 for a new subframe, a £900 train trip to Penzance tomorrow, another one to Glasgow on 9NOV16 and a pop concert in Dortmund on 25NOV16, so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 05:34 AM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

I had a few bob left over after paying £2000 for a new subframe,
a £900 train trip to Penzance tomorrow, another one to Glasgow
on 9NOV16 and a pop concert in Dortmund on 25NOV16,

Does that mean you are one of those tourists ?

so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

More into a decent single malt myself.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 05:52 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 05:35:05 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Does that mean you are one of those tourists ?

Since I have driven to every mainland country except Greece and Belarus, then yes.

so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.
Max 9% for me.

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 06:01 AM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.

And 5 pints a night isnt ?

Max 9% for me.

Mad.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 06:36 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 06:01:38 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.

And 5 pints a night isnt ?

I see what you mean - here is what 42 years of drinking beer has done to my liver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 08:31 AM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.

And 5 pints a night isnt ?

I see what you mean - here is what 42 years of drinking beer has done to
my liver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Irrelevant to your slippery slope to ruin line.

My liver even better than yours and I'm not actually
stupid enough to not touch wine or spirits.

Were you ****ed when you jumped ?

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 08:47 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 08:31:54 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.

And 5 pints a night isnt ?

I see what you mean - here is what 42 years of drinking beer has done to
my liver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Irrelevant to your slippery slope to ruin line.

My liver even better than yours and I'm not actually
stupid enough to not touch wine or spirits.

Were you ****ed when you jumped ?

Nope - stone cold and I even waited for the 44T truck. I went feet first though to to save plod the mess, but I did not put my handbrake on, the car rolled backwards and I got an insurance claim when I was in the HDU.

My kidneys DID pack up in HRI though, I ended up on dialysis for 4 weeks, my leg got MRSA and I went to surgery to get it cut off at thigh level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paid8MGE4w0

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 08:55 AM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More into a decent single malt myself.

Don't touch wine or spirits myself - it's the slippery slope to ruin.

And 5 pints a night isnt ?

I see what you mean - here is what 42 years
of drinking beer has done to my liver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Irrelevant to your slippery slope to ruin line.

My liver even better than yours and I'm not actually
stupid enough to not touch wine or spirits.

And its been a lot longer than 42 years too.

Were you ****ed when you jumped ?

Nope - stone cold and I even waited for the 44T truck.

Fark, that's an arsehole act for the driver.

I went feet first though to to save plod the mess,

But didnt give a damn about the driver of the truck.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 09:09 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 08:55:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

I went feet first though to to save plod the mess,

But didnt give a damn about the driver of the truck.

He was over the Moon that he just missed my head - it made his day.

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 09:24 AM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

I went feet first though to to save plod the mess,

But didnt give a damn about the driver of the truck.

He was over the Moon that he just missed my head - it made his day.

You dont know that he felt like that later, particularly when
he realised that you had deliberately waited for his truck.

And even if he didnt give a damn, you had no way of knowing
that the truck driver didnt give a damn when you jumped.

You could have ****ed his life completely.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 09:38 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 09:24:47 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

I went feet first though to to save plod the mess,

But didnt give a damn about the driver of the truck.

He was over the Moon that he just missed my head - it made his day.

You dont know that he felt like that later, particularly when
he realised that you had deliberately waited for his truck.

And even if he didnt give a damn, you had no way of knowing
that the truck driver didnt give a damn when you jumped.

You could have ****ed his life completely.

True, but I didn't.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-...uicide-9596623

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 09:53 AM

Bargain merbile fern

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 09:24:47 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

I went feet first though to to save plod the mess,

But didnt give a damn about the driver of the truck.

He was over the Moon that he just missed my head - it made his day.

You dont know that he felt like that later, particularly when
he realised that you had deliberately waited for his truck.

And even if he didnt give a damn, you had no way of knowing
that the truck driver didnt give a damn when you jumped.

You could have ****ed his life completely.

True, but I didn't.

And that was pure fluke and you were much more likely
to have ****ed the drivers life than the result you did get.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-...uicide-9596623

While that sort of result is rare, its not anything like
as rare that the drivers life is ****ed by the suicider.

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 10:24 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 09:53:41 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And that was pure fluke and you were much more likely
to have ****ed the drivers life than the result you did get.

The whole event was a pure fluke.

Bloke attempts suicide at age 54y 11m, survives and spends 4 months in hospital, followed by 8 months in bed at home in a wheelchair on full pay of £45000 per year and due to a cock up, does not go onto 1/2 pay after 6 months. BP does not want the £11250 they overpaid me back.

Gets passed fit for work exactly a year after suicide bid, but retires on his 56 birthday and pockets £500000 in pension pot, £7000 in annual bonus, £3000 in BUPA compo and £30000 in shares.

You could not have planned that any better.

whisky-dave[_2_] November 2nd 16 10:54 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 05:01:10 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 22:19:34 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

I had a few bob left over after paying £2000 for a new subframe, a £900 train trip to Penzance tomorrow, another one to Glasgow on 9NOV16 and a pop concert in Dortmund on 25NOV16, so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

I didn't think you were meant to store champagne in the fridge, well unles syuor fridge is about 10C fines about 4C so too cold for 'Champers' especailly vintage 'Champers'

whisky-dave[_2_] November 2nd 16 11:02 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 05:35:05 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

I had a few bob left over after paying £2000 for a new subframe,
a £900 train trip to Penzance tomorrow, another one to Glasgow
on 9NOV16 and a pop concert in Dortmund on 25NOV16,

Does that mean you are one of those tourists ?

He'd have to be to spend £900 quiid on a train to Penzance, what's he going on the Flying scotsman or a network rail off peak ticket ;-)

so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

More into a decent single malt myself.

Can you make/distil that yourself as in home distillation. ?

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 11:24 AM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:02:22 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

He'd have to be to spend £900 quid on a train to Penzance, what's he going on the Flying Scotsman or a network rail off peak ticket ;-)

£965.60 to be precise.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwQOZMKXEAAn9hV.jpg

bm[_2_] November 2nd 16 11:56 AM

Bargain merbile fern

"pamela" wrote in message
On 10:24 2 Nov 2016, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 09:53:41 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And that was pure fluke and you were much more likely to have
****ed the drivers life than the result you did get.

The whole event was a pure fluke.

Bloke attempts suicide at age 54y 11m, survives and spends 4
months in hospital, followed by 8 months in bed at home in a
wheelchair on full pay of £45000 per year and due to a cock up,
does not go onto 1/2 pay after 6 months. BP does not want the
£11250 they overpaid me back.

Gets passed fit for work exactly a year after suicide bid, but
retires on his 56 birthday and pockets £500000 in pension pot,
£7000 in annual bonus, £3000 in BUPA compo and £30000 in shares.

You could not have planned that any better.

Attempting suicide is a symptom of a serious mental disorder.

You are likely to have been treated by the psychiatric service
with therapy and meds. Perhaps you were sectioned.

Do you think your behaviour here (which you probably see as
entirely normal) could be an adverse effect of your meds?

Does he think?
LMFAO.

whisky-dave[_2_] November 2nd 16 12:04 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:24:51 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:02:22 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

He'd have to be to spend £900 quid on a train to Penzance, what's he going on the Flying Scotsman or a network rail off peak ticket ;-)

£965.60 to be precise.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwQOZMKXEAAn9hV.jpg

Wow, well thanks for posting the evidence. :-{}

Simon Mason November 2nd 16 12:19 PM

Bargain merbile fern

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:57:00 UTC, bm wrote:
You are likely to have been treated by the psychiatric service
with therapy and meds. Perhaps you were sectioned.

Do you think your behaviour here (which you probably see as
entirely normal) could be an adverse effect of your meds?

Does he think?
LMFAO.

I've already told you that the Happy Clappies did me no good as they knew nothing of my MdDS or impending salary stoppage. My clueless GP precribed me with Venlafaxine.

"mood or mental changes
suicidal thoughts."

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/venlafaxine-side-effects.html

So I lobbed the lot in the bin and sorted my own head and body out with no help from the "professionals", excepts for a few physios.

bm[_2_] November 2nd 16 01:56 PM

Bargain merbile fern

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:57:00 UTC, bm wrote:
You are likely to have been treated by the psychiatric service
with therapy and meds. Perhaps you were sectioned.

Do you think your behaviour here (which you probably see as
entirely normal) could be an adverse effect of your meds?

Does he think?
LMFAO.

I've already told you that the Happy Clappies did me no good as they knew
nothing of my MdDS or impending salary stoppage. My clueless GP precribed
me with Venlafaxine.

"mood or mental changes
suicidal thoughts."

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/venlafaxine-side-effects.html

So I lobbed the lot in the bin and sorted my own head and body out with no
help from the "professionals", excepts for a few physios.

Well it's obviously not sorted because you keep banging on about it in here
FFS.
You really think we want to know?

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 04:40 PM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And that was pure fluke and you were much more likely
to have ****ed the drivers life than the result you did get.

The whole event was a pure fluke.

Nope, you said you deliberately waited till that particular truck was
coming before you deliberately jumped so it would run you over.

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 04:57 PM

Bargain merbile fern

pamela wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And that was pure fluke and you were much more likely
to have ****ed the drivers life than the result you did get.

The whole event was a pure fluke.

Bloke attempts suicide at age 54y 11m, survives and spends
4 months in hospital, followed by 8 months in bed at home
in a wheelchair on full pay of £45000 per year and due to a
cock up, does not go onto 1/2 pay after 6 months. BP does
not want the £11250 they overpaid me back.

Gets passed fit for work exactly a year after suicide bid, but
retires on his 56 birthday and pockets £500000 in pension pot,
£7000 in annual bonus, £3000 in BUPA compo and £30000 in shares.

You could not have planned that any better.

Attempting suicide is a symptom of a serious mental disorder.

Nope, in plenty of cases it is a completely rational thing to do.

Our equivalent of your Mark Carney and his wife chose to kill
themselves when they decided that they had had a very decent
life and that the downsides of old age didn’t appeal to them at all.

Caused one hell of a stink when they did that but it’s a tad unlikely that
they actually gave a damn about that given they were dead by then.

You are likely to have been treated by the psychiatric service
with therapy and meds. Perhaps you were sectioned.

Unlikely even in that nanny state of yours.

Do you think your behaviour here (which you probably see
as entirely normal) could be an adverse effect of your meds?

You don’t know he is on any currently.

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 05:01 PM

Bargain merbile fern

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Still a tip and your brewing barrel collection is pathetic.
Mine is now up to 16, just added another of the new
Coopers barrels I got at a garage sale last Saturday for $25.

I had a few bob left over after paying £2000 for a new subframe,
a £900 train trip to Penzance tomorrow, another one to Glasgow
on 9NOV16 and a pop concert in Dortmund on 25NOV16,

Does that mean you are one of those tourists ?

He'd have to be to spend £900 quiid on a train to Penzance, what's
he going on the Flying scotsman or a network rail off peak ticket ;-)

Maybe Pam is right and he is barking...

so I bought the missus some vintage Champers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwO21OKWEAAJn6J.jpg

More into a decent single malt myself.

Can you make/distil that yourself as in home distillation. ?

Yes, I can and do. Bit of a problem with the typical 20 year aging with
those tho.

Rod Speed November 2nd 16 05:08 PM

Bargain merbile fern

Simon Mason wrote
whisky-dave wrote

He'd have to be [mad] to spend £900 quid on a train to Penzance, what's
he going on the Flying Scotsman or a network rail off peak ticket ;-)

£965.60 to be precise.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwQOZMKXEAAn9hV.jpg

Fark, wota packa dinosaurs. Ours have gone physical ticketless now.