Tim

Default How can I find an interior designer

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead,
and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture
selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior
designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find
a reliable designer?

Tim

The Natural Philosopher

Tim wrote:

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead,
and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture
selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior
designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find
a reliable designer?

Tim

I know someone in the cambridge/suffolk area who isn't too bad, if thats
of use.

Tim

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead,
and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture
selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior
designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find
a reliable designer?

I should have added: near Ipswich, in Suffolk.

Tim

Tim

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead,
and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture
selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior
designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find
a reliable designer?

I know someone in the cambridge/suffolk area who isn't too bad, if
thats of use.

Thanks. Sounds like a good start. I am near Ipswich, in Suffolk

PoP

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:26:00 -0000, "Tim"
wrote:

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead,
and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture
selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior
designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find
a reliable designer?

http://www.dfao.co.uk is one such company. Based in Camberley I
believe.

PoP

If you really must use the email address provided
with my newsreader please be aware that the email
is processed with spamcop. As a result your email
to me might be treated as spam!