Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Grunff

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

Not the most appropriate news group, but certainly the most well
informed bunch of people.

I feel like I'm going crazy - the whole world is telling me I
should be buying TFTs, yet I still want to buy high quality flat
tube CRTs.

Am I alone in this? Am I the only one who finds that the finer
dot pitch, the higer light output and the faster screen response
of a good CRT ****es all over that of a TFT (which may have cost
twice as much)? Am I the only one who doesn't care that a 19"
CRT takes up a large amount of room, and consumes 50W more than
a 17" TFT??

Rant over. Thanks for reading.

--
Grunff