news.uk.tiscali.com

Default noisy vibration in heating system

hi

i've recently moved into a new house, and the central heating system is
extremely noisy. There is a large vibration around the pump, which echo
throughout the pipe work making the whole system extremely noisy -
especially when it comes on at 5:30am!

The vibration exists on all 3 pump speeds, and it gets worse if i increase
the water temperature in the boiler.

What would be causing this? It is a bad pump?? Any advice??

thanks
martin

See my post a bit further down about ticking pipes - if yours is an
old system it is probably sludged up with poor flow.
Mark