Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TMH. Another awning question

Because of the low wall height at the back of our house it's going to
require extra bracketry to support the weight.

We've been quoted £300 for bespoke brackets by one company. Just wondering
a) why bespoke? Surely our situation can't be that unusual, and b) given
that it needs brackets, is this a fair price?

Any thoughts or manufacture recommendations gratefully received.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

OT; Breeze under awning? The Medway Handyman UK diy 2 July 21st 14 02:30 PM
Lifting an awning. The Medway Handyman UK diy 45 February 11th 13 11:46 PM
Awning cost? ? ? Ray Home Repair 9 September 10th 09 02:32 AM
Mould on Awning Cattrell UK diy 3 May 28th 05 11:16 AM
Sunsetter Awning? Sparky Home Repair 2 April 19th 05 12:53 AM