Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY fun

Had lots of little jobs to do this week.

1) Get rid of old PVC window frame and glass.
Bought Butane torch and melted corners of frame so I could fold it into a small enough size to take to the tip.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvbJis-XYAApcPq.jpg

2) Used sanding disc and blowtorch to get rid of old paint prior to painting and also fitted one of four PIR LED floodlights.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvbKDVGW8AAkImU.jpg

2019 holiday planning.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvZEd6iWEAAVB04.jpg

Jobs I had to pay for.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj4KejwXAAESfZF.jpg

New front subframe £2000, full valet and bodywork polish £80, DAB radio fitting £175.

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him, rail trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening letter arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling club dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele vele andere.