Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Children Yeah Right

Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

And they wonder why people have lost faith in politics. I hated Lily
Allen before, but now...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Look on the bright side. They won't be able to claim their bus pass or OAP
at their true age.

--
*Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I would not be worried by this, but i am worried about how many of these
people are already poisoned toward the west. Lets face it living in a place
worse than a slum is hardly going to impress how great Europe is is it?

It also made me shout at the telly yesterday that nobody had laid down that
part of the deal would be that anyone who these people are coming to live
with must make sure they learn our language and culture as well.
Then there is the two seiges in Syria and Irq of large cities. TheAmerican
led one in Iraq shows the same misguided trust that caused the problem in
the first place. They do not seem to have grasped the fact that so called
insergents and terrorists merely become citizens and get housed in the camps
they are setting up as anyone else is and off the cycle goes again. The
Syrians and Russians understood this, which is why they are doing what they
are. Its sad, and not nice, but this is war, and nobody says there need to
be rules any more.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"TheChief" wrote in message
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/2016 07:38, Brian Gaff wrote:
[...]

Have you noticed and girls amongst them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 08:26:22 UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
[...]

Plenty of dhimmi girls here for them to abduct and rape.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TheChief" wrote in message
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The war in Iraq has not begun.
These peshmerga forces are not going to hand over Mosul after they have "liberated" it.
It is the capital city for the new Kurdistan.

The real war will start between Baghdad and Kurdistan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

I would not be worried by this, but i am worried about how many of these
people are already poisoned toward the west. Lets face it living in a
place worse than a slum is hardly going to impress how great Europe is is
it?

Rather unlikely that many of them would go to all the hassle of moving to
western
europe if they hadn't decided its better than where they are coming from.

In spades with those that put a lot of effort into it like those in the
jungle at Calais etc.

It also made me shout at the telly yesterday that nobody had laid down
that part of the deal would be that anyone who these people are coming to
live with must make sure they learn our language and culture as well.

They all do that anyway.

Then there is the two seiges in Syria and Irq of large cities. TheAmerican
led one in Iraq shows the same misguided trust that caused the problem in
the first place. They do not seem to have grasped the fact that so called
insergents and terrorists merely become citizens and get housed in the
camps they are setting up as anyone else is and off the cycle goes again.

What you can't grasp is that without the invasion of Iraq, ISIS
wouldn’t have happened and without Britain and France meddling
in the middle east, Syria wouldn’t have happened either.

The Syrians and Russians understood this, which is why they are doing what
they are. Its sad, and not nice, but this is war, and nobody says there
need to be rules any more.

Made no difference with WW1 and WW2 or the wars before that either.

"TheChief" wrote in message
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TheChief" wrote in message
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

The war in Iraq has not begun.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

These peshmerga forces are not going to hand
over Mosul after they have "liberated" it.
It is the capital city for the new Kurdistan.

Their problem, not ours.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/10/16 19:37, TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

It's all over the Twitter this morning that on the front page of the Sun
a picture of an adult male who they said was a 'child refugee' turns out
to be er, an adult male, an interpreter employed by the Home Office, and
another photo of an adult-looking refugee supposedly arriving in Dover
was actually an adult refugee, still in Calais.

So they are trying to make you hate refugee children. And they have
succeeded. Brian Gaff even shouted at his telly. Tragic.

TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 10:06:10 UTC+1, TimW wrote:
[...]

Update. The "interpreter" is not an interpreter Home Office says.
So what's he doing here? He's 38 years old.
So which idiot can't tell the difference between a 38YO and a 13YO?

No-one would be hating them if they WERE children.
Which clearly many aren't.
So what's going on?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ie-age-UK.html

You really are a ****-fer-brains.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/16 16:31, harry wrote:
[...]
You really are a ****-fer-brains.

Nobody wants people like you in this country Harry. You are just an ugly
stain on our green and pleasant land. kindly **** off and live in a
refugee camp somewhere with your smelly cooking and your nylon sportswear.

TW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/2016 08:26, Broadback wrote:
[...]

Good call! The lack of women/girls was evident when the pictures of
hoards of refugees were shown a while back. For some reason it escaped
me for this exercise.

What winds me up is most news reports start a discussion on this subject
showing toddlers running and triking around in the Jungle squalor. The
idea of abandoning these would be abhorent to most here I suspect. Then
cut to the pictures of the "children" arriving and it looks like they
are most likely the fathers of aforementioned toddlers.

Phil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

TimW wrote
harry wrote

You really are a ****-fer-brains.

Nobody wants people like you in this country Harry.

There are plenty just like him who clearly do.

You are just an ugly stain on our green and pleasant land.
kindly **** off and live in a refugee camp somewhere with
your smelly cooking and your nylon sportswear.

How stunningly inclusive you are, hypocrite.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

TimW wrote:
On 20/10/16 16:31, harry wrote:
[...]
You really are a ****-fer-brains.

Nobody wants people like you in this country Harry. You are just an
ugly stain on our green and pleasant land. kindly **** off and live
in a refugee camp somewhere with your smelly cooking and your nylon
sportswear.
TW

I want him here as he speaks the truth.
**** fer brains as yourself will never see the truth. Unfortunately it is
too late for you to see the truth. It's all over for this green and pleasant
land - thanks to pillocks such as you.
I bet that you are a cyclist?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/10/16 19:37, TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

https://www.indy100.com/article/peop...tshell-7373161
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
TimW wrote:
On 19/10/16 19:37, TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

Phil

https://www.indy100.com/article/peop...tshell-7373161

So very, very true.

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs who
seemed to just want out of Europe totally, including any future trade etc
agreements. Be interesting to know their reasons. If any.

--
*Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/2016 17:05, TimW wrote:
On 20/10/16 16:31, harry wrote:
[...]
You really are a ****-fer-brains.

Nobody wants people like you in this country Harry. You are just an ugly
stain on our green and pleasant land. kindly **** off and live in a
refugee camp somewhere with your smelly cooking and your nylon sportswear.

A bizarre betrayal of your prejudices.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs

Chavs? Of course you are a supporter of the Labour Party, which was
originally set up to defend and support the working classes ('chavs')
but has now abandoned them in favour of champagne socialists and Muslim
immigrants. We know your party looks down on the white working classes.
You just reminded us of it.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 19/10/16 19:37, TheChief wrote:
Anyone else clock the selected "child" migrants coming to the UK?

Why can't they even get that bit right? Bring over under 12s that
are vulnerable and need support and care and importantly can be
educated in western behaviour and values in their formative
years.
Surely there must be deserving young child cases which should take
priority over the group selected.

https://www.indy100.com/article/peop...tshell-7373161

Just because some fool journo claims something...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs who
seemed to just want out of Europe totally, including any future trade etc
agreements. Be interesting to know their reasons. If any.

If you listen to the radio question time phone-in feedback you may find
that those who want to remain in Europe are just as stupid and have no
real answer when questioned further after they have had the 'shout at
the radio" rant.

I gave up regularly watching/listening to these types of programs some
time back after getting fed up with "politicians" only invited on to
these programs for their extreme point of views and/or politicians who
seemed very out of their depth when not sticking to party line.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2016 16:25, TimW wrote:

https://www.indy100.com/article/peop...tshell-7373161

Isn't this just substituting brexiteer for racist and suggesting that
millions of voters all have exactly the same views? Shout racist or
insult the majority of the voting public long enough and the next time
there is a general election perhaps the outcome may be a lot different
from that expected by the self proclaimed 'remainers' ruling class.

The comment seems to have missed the point that politicians and
charities have lied again and the most vulnerable of the hundreds of
children who are being rapped and plied with drugs are male adults.
It's more to do with dishonesty than immigration and f*** all to do with
the UK leaving the EU. The same will have happened if the referendum
vote had gone the other way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message ...

On 20/10/16 16:31, harry wrote:
[...]
You really are a ****-fer-brains.

Nobody wants people like you in this country Harry. You are just an ugly
stain on our green and pleasant land. kindly **** off and live in a
refugee camp somewhere with your smelly cooking and your nylon sportswear.

TW

**** you.
You want these people here?
I don't.
Now you **** off elsewhere and make them welcome there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote
TimW wrote

https://www.indy100.com/article/peop...tshell-7373161

Isn't this just substituting brexiteer for racist and suggesting that
millions of voters all have exactly the same views? Shout racist or
insult the majority of the voting public long enough and the next time
there is a general election perhaps the outcome may be a lot different
from that expected by the self proclaimed 'remainers' ruling class.

There is no ruling class anymore and the referendum just proved that.

There isnt even general agreement amongst the political class about whether
Britain should stay in the EU or leave, that's why there was a referendum.

The comment seems to have missed the point that politicians and charities
have lied again

They always do, that is what both always do and they do that for a reason.

and the most vulnerable of the hundreds of children who are being rapped
and plied with drugs

I don’t believe that either.

are male adults. It's more to do with dishonesty than immigration and f***
all to do with the UK leaving the EU. The same will have happened if the
referendum vote had gone the other way.

True.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs

Chavs? Of course you are a supporter of the Labour Party, which was
originally set up to defend and support the working classes ('chavs')
but has now abandoned them in favour of champagne socialists and Muslim
immigrants. We know your party looks down on the white working classes.
You just reminded us of it.

Really Bill? Chavs are far more likely to be a member of UKIP or the BNP
before it. The one and only UKIP meeting I attended was full of them.

But I'm not surprised you consider chavs and working class to be the same.

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs who
seemed to just want out of Europe totally, including any future trade etc
agreements. Be interesting to know their reasons. If any.

If you listen to the radio question time phone-in feedback you may find
that those who want to remain in Europe are just as stupid and have no
real answer when questioned further after they have had the 'shout at
the radio" rant.

You must listen to different progs than me. But it's not unreasonable to
ask those who took us on a leap into the unknown just what their reasons
were. Given so many of those given by the leave campaign have been proved
to be lies.

I gave up regularly watching/listening to these types of programs some
time back after getting fed up with "politicians" only invited on to
these programs for their extreme point of views and/or politicians who
seemed very out of their depth when not sticking to party line.

The whole problem. I'm not interested in the usual rhetoric - 'We'll make
Britian great again' without some concrete proposals on just how. In
exactly the same way as I don't believe ex Tory stock brokers like St Nige
give a stuff for the poorest of the land, except for their votes.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs

Chavs? Of course you are a supporter of the Labour Party, which was
originally set up to defend and support the working classes ('chavs')
but has now abandoned them in favour of champagne socialists and Muslim
immigrants. We know your party looks down on the white working classes.
You just reminded us of it.

Really Bill? Chavs are far more likely to be a member of UKIP or the BNP
before it.

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
that there is just one UKIP MP and not one BNP MP.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

But clearly are stupid enough to believe whatever remainer liars claim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:

Did you see Question Time last night? Surprising number of chavs

Chavs? Of course you are a supporter of the Labour Party, which was
originally set up to defend and support the working classes ('chavs')
but has now abandoned them in favour of champagne socialists and Muslim
immigrants. We know your party looks down on the white working classes.
You just reminded us of it.

Really Bill? Chavs are far more likely to be a member of UKIP or the
BNP before it.

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
that there is just one UKIP MP and not one BNP MP.

I do somewhat admire a persona created as an ad hominem attack before it
even opens its..fingers.

Josef Stalin