Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT The Holy Day

Saturday the 15th of October 2016.

The Day of all Days.

Not one phone call or one text. The first time that this has happened
to me in the last 10 years. Nothing - no work calls and no family of
friend calls.

It would have also happened on Sunday the 16th but the gf called me to
ask if I had had any phone calls.

Adam

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
Saturday the 15th of October 2016.

The Day of all Days.

Not one phone call or one text. The first time that this has happened
to me in the last 10 years. Nothing - no work calls and no family of
friend calls.

It would have also happened on Sunday the 16th but the gf called me to
ask if I had had any phone calls.

Adam

I used to go to bed with a ****ing mobile phone next to me.
I was expected to read emails before I went to bed.
This for over 14 years.
I once was asked to go to Aberdeen from Lancashire, this on a Sunday
morning.
Did I get any thanks? Nope.
I'm now retired and loving it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Perhaps its the moon. Its at its closest that weekend and its also what is
called a hunters moon, very bright from the first rising. I know even I
noticed it was light that evening after dark, but could not see anything of
course.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
Saturday the 15th of October 2016.

The Day of all Days.

Not one phone call or one text. The first time that this has happened
to me in the last 10 years. Nothing - no work calls and no family of
friend calls.

It would have also happened on Sunday the 16th but the gf called me to
ask if I had had any phone calls.

Adam

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 19:52:50 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Saturday the 15th of October 2016.

The Day of all Days.

Not one phone call or one text. The first time that this has happened
to me in the last 10 years. Nothing - no work calls and no family of
friend calls.

Since I have never owned a merbile fern, I haven't ever received a call on one.
I even had a pager when work offered me a free cell phone to call me in at 0300 to analyse a shipful of chemicals.