Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Where's the paint tubs?

My son, at work: "Where's the paint tubs?"
Other bloke: "In the van, but only my wife's allowed to call me that."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

You mean you are called Mr That?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"GB" wrote in message
My son, at work: "Where's the paint tubs?"
Other bloke: "In the van, but only my wife's allowed to call me that."

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 15/10/2016 17:19, Brian Gaff wrote:
You mean you are called Mr That?
Brian

The chap he was working with was rather lardy, yes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 16/10/2016 05:55, F Murtz wrote:
GB wrote:
On 15/10/2016 17:19, Brian Gaff wrote:
You mean you are called Mr That?
Brian

The chap he was working with was rather lardy, yes.

Is that a Whoosh?

Probably. It's gone so far past me that I didn't even hear the sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:
On 15/10/2016 17:19, Brian Gaff wrote:
You mean you are called Mr That?
Brian

The chap he was working with was rather lardy, yes.

Is that a Whoosh?

Probably. It's gone so far past me that I didn't even hear the sound.

Anyway it should be 'where *are* the paint tubs.....

Used hot tubs stryped[_3_] Metalworking 6 April 4th 11 10:44 PM
Excellent resources on Hot tubs,Hot tub Maintenance,Hot tubs andSpas! Avin UK diy 0 September 28th 09 11:59 AM
Hot Tubs [email protected] Home Ownership 0 November 2nd 07 01:42 AM
Hot Tubs Terry UK diy 3 February 28th 06 08:20 PM
Hot Tubs Terry Home Repair 0 February 27th 06 04:14 PM