Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wing mirror finished

All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/09/2016 20:07, Tim+ wrote:
All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Very good.

I might have used bullet connectors for the wiring for "next time"!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Tim+
escribió:

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

*looks around*

Whoosat then?

Nice one Tim.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Tim+ Wrote in message:
All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Tim

Yay! Well done that man :-)

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/09/2016 20:07, Tim+ wrote:
All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Tim

Well done - excellent! I didn't think that you could stick the broken
part back together, but hadn't considered making a new part out of a
metal plate.

Is the "nice view of Arran" as viewed in the mirror? g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
On 13/09/2016 20:07, Tim+ wrote:
All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Tim

Well done - excellent! I didn't think that you could stick the broken
part back together, but hadn't considered making a new part out of a
metal plate.

Well I reckoned any purely glued method was doomed. I had a small bit of
scrap steel kicking around my garage that looked suitable. The only thing I
had to go out and buy was a new tube of thread-lock. I know that I have
some *somewhere* in my garage but sometimes it's just easier to buy new
than attempt to look for a tiny tube. ;-)

Is the "nice view of Arran" as viewed in the mirror? g

Nah, just took it this evening whilst walking the dog. Thought it would
relieve the tedium of mirror pictures. ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/09/2016 20:07, Tim+ wrote:
All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions
working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kes56mvoo...iZD0SmgAKPuria

Tim

ok for her make-up I suppose, eh eh eh

Wing mirror repair? Tim+[_5_] UK diy 50 September 13th 16 12:27 AM
Making progress with wing mirror Tim+[_5_] UK diy 2 September 12th 16 03:56 PM
Car wing mirror fallen out robgraham UK diy 7 June 22nd 15 01:36 PM
Corsa wing mirror The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 May 4th 09 02:05 PM
(OT) Peugeot partner escapade wing mirror. Donwill UK diy 0 April 23rd 09 01:17 PM