Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Whitby

Two on Derwent Road and two on Parson's Close.

All of them are bathrooms and kitchens.

Unless I am missing something this is not the typical stuff we have done.

Streetview shows houses for sale and houses with conservatories. However
there are similarities with the others I have done such as warning notices
on garages that the roof is fragile etc.

You now know as much as me about the job.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 13 August 2016 13:42:04 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Two on Derwent Road and two on Parson's Close.
You now know as much as me about the job.

So do we all.

Could you let us know which are the unoccupied ones where the key is under the flowerpot?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote in message
On Saturday, 13 August 2016 13:42:04 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Two on Derwent Road and two on Parson's Close.
You now know as much as me about the job.

So do we all.

Could you let us know which are the unoccupied ones where the key is under
the flowerpot?

They all have the same key - well the ones I am working at do.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I would keep away from Derwent Road. It looks like a typical council estate
********. Parsons Close don't look too bad though.

I'm fairly sure all of Castle Park was private build. Low Stakesby (1970s)
and Helredale (1930s) on the east side are council build.

jgh